Chapter 68: My Sex Ed Teacher... Mrs. Erica Mena

*THIS CHAPTER IS FOR @alyssaamena CAUSE YOU ASKED AND IT WAS DELIVERED. IT WAS GONNA BE DONE ANYWAY BUT YOU STILL ASKED SO ENJOY.*

*Shana told Erica everything she knows. While they talked Cyn was talking to Rafael since Mary had to go take care of some things.*

Cyn: Can you please tell me what happened with you?

Rafael: Its just so hard to talk about it. My dad was no where near a dad growing up.

Cyn: What does that have to do with Ma?

Rafael: *voice cracking* Cause she knew and didn't care.

Cyn: *hugging Raf* Its ok Raf. That has past but you gotta let it out so you can let it go.

Rafael: Ok, I'm gonna try. My so called dad...*voice cracking* Can we do this later please? I promise that I will come back tomorrow and we will talk about this.

Cyn: Ok but please come and talk to me please?

Rafael: *looking in her eyes* I swear on my life that I will come and let you know. *kissing Cyn on the cheek then walking out.*

Cyn

  I could tell that whatever happened to Raf was hurting him bad. I was thinking about calling Lisa to see what she knows. I love my siblings so much that it hurts me when they are hurting. I walked upstairs and called my sister to see what is really going on with Raf. I have a strange feeling she knows something.

Lisa: Hey boo.

Cyn: Hey babe. I wanna ask you something important.

Lisa: What's up?

Cyn: What happened between Ma and Raf or Raf and his dad? I know that you are close to his age so you gotta know something.

Lisa: All I know is that his dad beat him to dust everyday. I don't know what Ma did though.

Cyn: Damn I think it's more than that though cause he said that what they did will have them burning in hell for eternity.

Lisa: Damn. That's really harsh. It really is something deeper than.

Cyn: Yea and I'm gonna find out. Well let me take a shower before my wife get here.

Lisa: Ok. Love you call me later.

Cyn: Love you, too and I will.

Cyn

   I got in the shower and finished straighten up the house. For a while my brother was on my mind but then I had to think bout what's about to take place. My wife is about to have a sex class with my friends. This is about to be funny and weird. We aren't about to do any open marriage things so if she be like switch she will die. She is mines and all mines but I don't mind letting people see but touching is not in the script. I wanna help with this cause I want Shana to finally settle down. She has been hopping hoes left and right now she got a good woman. Everybody knows that when you got a good one hold on to them. I sat on the couch and watched TV until my baby walk in. I went to sleep and was awaken by soft lips.