Chapter 29: A & K... All the Way

Erica

  We arrival at the airport so they could board the plane. I had to make sure everything was well equipped and kid proof so they won't mess up anything. They have a hotel ready for them cause my kids thought that you couldn't view DC in a day so they talked Cyn and I into the whole weekend. How could we say no? We finally got to the gate and the plane wasn't there. I looked for my phone in my bag and as soon as I got it out Jim was calling.

Erica: Jim it better be good news.

Jim: Things are fine Mena don't shoot me. There was a storm so they made us reroute I know not to cross you sis.

Erica: *laughing* This I know. Ok well I'll just sit here and wit with them.

Jim: Cool I'll be there in 15 mins.

Erica: Ok thanks again.

Jim: Anything for you sis.

*Erica walked to the middle of the crowd to tell them what was going on cause the parents and teachers looked a little pissed.*

Erica: He will be here in 15 mins. There was a storm so it delayed a lot of planes. So just talk to each other for a little while because y'all won't see each other for two days.

Karen: Thanks Erica. Students did you tell Mrs. Mena thank you for this trip.

Kids: THANK YOU MRS. MENA.

Erica: *smiling* Your welcome babies.

King

  My mommy walked back over to us and we was just so hype that all Amy and I did was sit in the living room all day. I know that I'm gonna miss my Mommy and Mama but I will get over it. I get to chill with my sister and best friend. My mommy walked over looking like she was about to cry.

King: Hey Mommy, you better not cry.

Erica: I'm not.

Amy: You either Mama.

Cyn: I'm not. We are fine we are just proud of y'all.

Erica: Yea, cause look at what y'all accomplished by just going with your heart.

Amy: That's what we are suppose to do. *looking out the window* King look its here.

King: Well come on, MJ.

Cyn: Wait who's MJ?

King: Amy.

Erica: How did you get MJ out of that?

King: Jordana Mena. Just switch it around. I had to give her a sister nickname.

Cyn: *smiling* I love it. Well are you gonna give us a hug and kiss.

Amy: I guess we can but we got friends watching.

King: Yea so nothing extra.

E/C': OK.

*Cyn and Erica grabbed them and kissed them all crazy.*

A/K: Mama. Mommy. Stop. That's enough. *pushing away from them*

King: That was rude.

Amy: I know.

A/K: Bye love you.

E/C: *crying* Bye love you too. Be safe.

A/K: We will and stop crying. *walking through the gate*

Amy

  We got on the plane and just relaxed while everybody came and thanked us for this trip. I really love my family because this is what family is suppose to feel like I think. They love me like really love me. I have a brother and another brother and sister on the way. I have two parents that tells me they love me everyday. I've never been so happy in my life. My brother grabbed my hand because he knows that I'm a little scared when I get on a plane.