Chapter 48: One Great Day Following a Bad Day

Erica

  I know people y'all are trying to figure out how could I just tell her that when I'm the reason for her sadness. In a way I was telling the truth because I knew how Anari was. I just hope Shana finds someone who is good for her if she needs it I will find someone for her. I might do that anyway because I gotta do something to make up for what I did. I was just about to go to the patio until I heard the doorbell.

Erica: Hello. How can I help you sir?

Man: Hello ma'am. I'm here to see Mrs. Mena.

Erica: I'm Mrs. Mena. How can I help you?

Man: Well here is your results for your twins. Have a nice day.

Erica: Thanks. You have a wonderful day.

Erica

  I walked him out the door and looked down at the envelope in front of me. What do he means results for the twins? I wonder what Cyn have done now. I'm not gonna jump to conclusion so quickly. I'm gonna wait until this party is over then I'll ask her about it. Today is all about J and I'm gonna make sure it's a great day. Even though great days doesn't really follow me and Cyn. I went upstairs to place the envelope on the dresser. As I was walking downstairs I saw Cyn and Lisa walked in the door with J. I ran down the stairs like a big kid.

Erica: J! *hugging and kissing Jordin*

Jordin: *pushing Erica off her* Ok E. I missed you too. Now back up off of me girl.

Erica: *pouting* Don't be mean J.

Jordin: You always did that and you know I'm a sucker for the lip. *hugging Erica* Come here E.

Erica: *smiling* Hey J. I missed you so much. Let's go party.

Cyn: Are we invisible?

Lisa: I know like damn.

Erica: Sorry. *hugging Lisa* Hello Lisa. Thanks for getting my sister. *pulling Cyn into her* How could I forget the best wife ever?

Cyn: That's what I'm saying.

Erica: *kissing Cyn so passionately and Cyn started moaning* Hello my love. *grabbing her ass*

Cyn: Mmm, that's more like it.

Lisa: Eww ok break it up you nasties. *pushing them apart*

Cyn: Don't hate. Anyway let's party.

Cyn

  We was partying like it was no tomorrow and it felt much needed. With everything that's been going on its nice to just kick back and laugh with the family. I saw my cousin Asha and she was still staring at my wife. All she has to do is talk to her and she will be a little less creepy. Why do people get so starstruck looking at her? I don't see it like everyone else sees it. She's just my loveable, spoiled rotten wife, Erica. I looked over at Erica and she was looking at me licking her lips. I'm mouthed to her "Not gonna happen." She winked at me and was about to walk over to me until Jerri and Asha came over to me. I looked at Erica and she mouthed to me "You are lucky." I smiled and winked at her and she did the same to me.

Jerri: Y'all are so cute.

Asha: And freaky.

Cyn: What are y'all talking about?

Jerri: Don't play stupid with us.

Shana: *walking up* I know we see all if that playful winking.

Cyn: All y'all need to quit cause I see y'all too.

Asha: Like what?

Cyn: Like how you stare at my wife every time you see her or how Jerri stares at the kids cause they are always into something. And Shana we need to talk cause I wanna know why you've been looking down since I got here. I see everything so don't judge me for being flirtatious with my wife.