Chapter 116: Business & Pleasure in Cali

*So we left off with Albee having a gun to someone's head. Erica is still sleep cause she was kinda drunk so she don't hear any of this. So back to Albee and the unknown person in Erica's room.*

Albee: Who the fuck are you and what do you want? As a matter of fact just shut up and move to the hall with me.

Person: Ok...

Albee: Talk again and I'm gonna blast your ass to the past.

*Albee was part way out the room when Cyn walked up.*

Cyn: *walking to the room* Albee what the fuck are you doing?

Albee: Some random tried to sneak in Erica's room.

Cyn: You should've just blasted they ass to the past. Who is it?

Albee: I don't know cause its dark in there. Come on out.

Raf: *walking out* Please don't shoot.

C/A: Raf!

Cyn: Albee you couldn't tell from a man and a woman?

Albee: Naw cause Shaun ass was about the same height and sounds like a man.

Raf: I have never been so scared in my life.

Albee: Sorry I didn't know who it was. I'm just trying to keep her out of trouble.

Raf: Man you and E are always quick to shoot someone. She almost shot me on Thanksgiving.

Albee: Sorry. I have to keep people away cause your sister will shoot me.

Cyn: *laughing* True. Good job Albee I got it from here.

Albee: Good now I can go to sleep. *walking to his room*

Cyn: Raf why are you here and where is Key?

Raf: Erica asked us to come and Key is on his way up. Why are you here?

Cyn: Cause I miss my wife.

Raf: Well we will chill in the living room cause we know y'all about to get it on.

Cyn: Maybe.

Cyn

   I walked back in the room to see my baby knocked out. I guess she was tired and probably drunk. I got out my clothes and got in bed with her. I know she's gonna be surprise when she see me here in the morning. I might just wake up early and leave out and surprise her but I couldn't sleep without her tonight cause she made me feel some type of way. As I was holding on her she scooted close to me and turned around putting her head deep in my chest. Having her this close was making me wetter than before. I just wanted her to touch me. I closed my eyes but they popped open cause I felt her hands rub all over my body. I looked down at her and she was still sleep. I guess this is what she is dreaming about. I felt her fingers rub my clit and I couldn't do anything but moan. "Damn Erica. Go faster." I moaned low. She did exactly that but I need her to wake up. I grabbed her hands and held them above her head. I started kissing her all over her body and she was moaning lightly. I began rubbing her clit and her moans got a little louder. She was biting her lip and I needed to see what her dreams was about. "How that feel baby?" I whispered in her ear. "It feels good." She moaned lightly. "Who's making you feel good?" I asked wanting her to say the name of the person in her dream. "Cynthia Mena is making me feel good. Fuck me Cynthia." She moaned. "Then wake up... Now." I said as I stuck two fingers in her hitting her spot. Her eyes shot opened and she grabbed me tightly. "Yes baby, fuck me good." She moaned in my ear. I started stroking fast as hell and her walls was clenching my fingers so tight that it was becoming hard to move them. "DON'T STOP CYNTHIA I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!" She screamed holding me tight. "Did you miss me?" I asked as pinching her nipple. "AHHH YES! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She screamed as she was cumming hard. "Let's see how much." I said as I spread her legs and put my clit on hers. I began grinding hard and fast and both of us started screaming our heads off. "OH MY GOD! NO CYNTHIA I CAN'T... I... I..." She screamed trying to get out my grip. "OH SHIT I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!" I screamed. We came together and I collapsed beside her. She snuggled back into me and we went to sleep.