Zayn's P.O.V

I headed to the living room grumpily.

Even though I did sleep on a comfortable bed I still felt exhausted. I observed the sleeping Nialler and the soon to be awake Louis, Harry was hovering above him - choosing a way to wake the poor boy up without waking up Niall, Kiara and... Tate?

I stopped in my tracks, my heart beat accelerating.

Tate had Kiara wrapped in his arms as they slept inches apart on the sofa, as I watched he pulled her even closer to him - enclosing what little space was between them. I narrowed my eyes as Kiara smiled hugging him closer, was she even aware who he was? Maybe she did, maybe she knew exactly what was happening.

My mood darkened as I rubbed my face, trying to wake myself up - or maybe I was just trying to get that picture out of my mind, I lifted my head; smelling bacon. I don't eat bacon but the smell was ravishing.

I straightened up, walking to the kitchen. I wanted to be unfazed but what I just saw, and maybe it was being woken up so early – but my mood just plummeted. I sighed as I entered the cooking space, expecting Liam but seeing Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor.

Could my morning honestly get any better?

**

 I carried the jug of orange juice to the table in the far corner of the living room, we've never used it much before all the times we've been here - so I had to toss the stuff on it onto the sofa, it bounced and hit Kiara on her leg.

Oops.

She opened her eyes and I focused my gaze on the TV.

To Infinity & Beyond.

Yeah right.

“Morning” she mumbled lowly, noticing me.

I made a noise of acknowledgement, while she tried to lift Tate’s hand off of her without waking him up. I stopped myself from kicking him off of the sofa, or accidently dropping the pitcher I was holding onto his cocky head.

I smiled stiffly at the thought, and even though I knew she couldn’t see my face I quickly dropped it and walked back to the kitchen. I absentmindedly pulled out my phone, leaning against the fridge.

As I did I vaguely listened to the girl’s conversation. Apparently only I knew they were here. I tapped my feet against the tiles as I opened Twitter; checking my lists. I had made a private one just for my close mates, and when I added Kiara I felt slightly guilty so I added Hailey as well.

Speaking of Hailey, her recent tweets popped up. I wasn’t aware she had started using her Twitter, I smiled as I stared at a picture of her and Niall when I noticed something newly more recent. It was a picture of her smiling sleepily.

At least we knew she was awake, and she looked good. I grinned, and I could help myself - I replied saying her hair looked fairly better than mine in the morning, fairly. Perrie came to me then, pulling my phone out of my hand and leaning her forehead against mine. I froze slightly, feeling the guilt of yesterday wash through me as I relaxed under her touch, she smiled softly and I sighed - how could she be okay with what I did.

“I’m sorry about yesterday” I murmured, meeting her eyes.

“It’s fine, you didn't mean it” she mumbled back, her green eyes flickering with intensity as she stared right back at me. I nodded in agreement, though how can she be so sure?

“I didn't say good morning properly” I whispered, my hand making its way to her waist.

She grinned in response, pecking me lightly on the lips. At the touch, thoughts of what I had done, what I was doing was driven away. I pulled her closer, deepening it, Danielle coughed awkwardly and we hesitantly broke apart.

Perrie giggled and picked up a plate of food.

I stood there momentarily. The feeling of Perrie’s lips was still warm on my own and I wondered what to do. I watched her walk out, when a light bulb went off in my head.

Hailey's P.O.V

I smiled softly as I felt the covers envelop me - snuggling in its warmth.

I love it when mum does this, makes me feel like a little girl again.

I yawned, covering my mouth - rubbing my eyes sleepily I sat up, staring at the unfamiliar walls in confusion. I picked myself off the bed, catching my foot against the blanket as I grabbed onto the dresser cabinet to stop myself from falling.