Without saying anything I just opened the heavy wooden twin doors behind of me. Doors still felt a little wet after the ice had melted. I didn’t turn my back at him because I was afraid. I run past the guards and outside the castle.

When I reached the courtyard I looked over my shoulder. He was still standing on his window and I started running again. I stopped running after I was safely in my own room and closed my door. After changing my clothes I jumped on my bed and just laid there.

POV Elsa

I felt a sting on my heart, different one from the feeling that I get when a child is in trouble and needs me. “Jack,” I whisper and he stops making walls of buildings frosted. He flies to me, “What is it?” He takes a hold of my hands and watches me into my eyes.

I sigh, I know this feeling. The reason why it is so different is because it is about our child, the misery and pain that he or she is feeling. “It is Jackie,” I whisper and Jack seems concerned. “Is he having it rough? Being a king and mortal all of a sudden?” Jack lifts my chin and looks into my eyes. I shook my head, “I don’t know. Somehow I have a feeling that he is afraid and insecure. Like I was once,” I try to hold my tears and Jack embraces me.

“He has us, right?” Jack whispers to my ear and I squeeze him tightly. “ He has but.. will it be enough this time? For years he has been uncertain about himself,” I say quickly. Jack stays silent for a moment and snow is slowly raining down around us. “Hey, things will turn out good.. you will see,” Jack chuckles and backs up.

“How can you be so certain? How can you believe--,” I mumbled but he hushed me by pressing his finger on my lips. “Do you stop believing in the moon when the sun comes up?” Jack says and smiles. I shook my head and he smirks. “So believe in your son,” Jack says and takes my hand. “Time for some fun, huh? “ Jack laughs and runs. It is hard to keep up with him.

Suddenly Jack runs behind of me, lifts me up and jumps to air. He is laughing while I scream from the surprise. “J-Jack!” I say with sour throat from all the screaming and I slap his chest. He chuckles and nods to his right, “See where we are.” Jack smiles warmly and I see his blue eyes twinkling like stars.

Now I see it, we are above the clouds. Our only company is the moon and the stars, world beneath us has vanished behind of a thick layer of clouds. “Beautiful,” I gasp and Jack kisses my cheek. I wrap my arms around his neck and I admire the sight. I see how Jack is doing the same and my eyes are now staring at him. His eyes have a dreamy gaze and blush is gathering on his cheeks. “You’re looking at me, right?” He whispers and turns his head so our eyes would meet. He smiles and chuckles silently, leaning his forehead closer to mine until they touch. “Things will be perfect.. trust me,” he whispers and kisses me.

After the kiss Jack smirks, “I love you Elsa.” The situation made me blush, “Uh.. you’re overly romantic now Frost.” He starts to laugh, “That you got right Mrs. Frost.” He winks his eye, “Should I drop you and make it little less romantic?” He relaxes his arms and I start to slide, “No!” I gasp and wrap my arms around him tighter.

He gently embraces me, “Nope. Never letting go.” I sigh, “Jack.. stop mocking me.” Now he laughs harder, his shoulders are moving in the pace of his laughter. He has tears of joy in his eyes when he finally manages to speak. “But you’re the one who sang about ‘Let it go’? Should I let it go?” Jack smirks and I again feel how he is loosening his grip. “Don’t you dare or I will freeze you!” I snap at him and he does a puppy dog look . “Who? Me? Never,” he smiles and is now holding me properly. I sigh from relief when he is bringing me down to ground.

“Thank you,” I say to Jack who just let me down. I turn my back at him and I am taking a snowglobe from my small pouch.

SPLAT.

Something just hit me on my back. Slowly I turn around and I see Jack covering his mouth, trying to hold on to his laughter and actually holding his stomach. “No you did not! I will show you who you are messing with!” I smirk to him and I mould a snow ball from thin air. “Bring it on,” Jack smirks and does the same too. He just challenged me into snowball fight. And I gladly accept it.

POV Belle

“See you later uncle North and thank you for the new snow globes!” I yell to uncle North when I am about to crack a snow ball. “To Arendelle,” I laugh happily before stepping through the portal. I love the feeling when the world is spinning around while I travel with snow globes.

There is night sky already in kingdom of Arendelle. A bit too cold for me also. I snap my fingers and a small flame starts hovering over my hand. I am walking in thick snow towards the castle. I see the girl called Fern running past me. “You seem to be in a hurry?” I giggle but she ignored me.

I shrug my shoulders, “Oh well.” I smirk when the castle is getting closer and closer. I start to run and the flame wears off. I run inside and to upstairs. My running is fast and it doesn’t wear me off.

Now I will go to see my brother, Jackson. I knock on the door and I see Jackson opening it. “Hello brother!” I laugh happily and step inside. I don’t do useless chit chat and I am not definitely shy person. I say things how they are, nothing more and nothing less. “Hey Belle!” Jackson smiles a little. “What brings you here?” He sighs and goes to sit on his bed.

“Well for starters I can sense that someone in Arendelle needs encouraging from the Guardian of Courage,” I say when I sit next to him. “And?” Jackson looks at me curiously. “Well.. I need an own place,” I sigh. Jackson chuckles, “Oh? Why?”

I glare at him, “Because Emma and Jonathan are having a baby. And I tend to melt the ice castle.” I snap my fingers and a strong flame appears. “You see?” I say sarcastically and Jackson keeps laughing. I do a facepalm and I try to continue, “So I was wondering if I could get my own log cabin or something like that in Arendelle.. I prefer the woods.” I lifted my head up wishfully and Jackson seemed puzzled. I almost lost my hope when he finally spoke, “Sure thing Belle.”

I sigh from relief and run to hug him. “Thank you so much Jackson!” I squeal happily and he pats my back. “Nothing to worry about little sister,” he chuckles and is hugging me tightly back. “Let me take you to your place right away,” he smiles and goes to cabinet. He takes his coat and goes to window. “You coming?” He laughs and jumps out, he is flying.

I jump down and I use the heat of my flames to keep me up while I spread my special type of shirt. It is designed to work like hot air balloon, when hot air fills it – it floats in the air. We moved fast to forest near the castle and Jackson brought me in front of cute looking cabinet. “Here you go,” he said while placing his hand on my shoulder.

“I will leave you to get comfortable. It has been for summer usage only before this,” Jackson smirked and left while waving his hand. “Have fun Belle!” He yelled. “Of course I will!” I yelled back.  I jumped in the air while turning my body to other direction, “YESS!” I yelled happily when I realized that now I have a home.

I walk to front door and I look at the beauty of it. The cabin which he just gave me wasn’t a big one but it was perfect for me. I placed my snow globes on the table and I jumped on top of the bed. I lean my head on my arms as I lay on my back. I sigh, finally a place where I am not in someone’s way.

A/N:

First time the POV of Belle. How are you guys feeling about her?

Other thoughts?

My Snow Storm. You mean so much to me, each one of you!

Does anyone have the problem with Wattpad that once you try to save your work it refuses to save?