Prologue

Pov Elsa

“Mum! When we will get our own place?” Jackie pulled my dress. “Something wrong in here?” I smiled to him. He seemed troubled, ”The yetis are getting mad at me.” He put his hands inside of his pants pockets.

It was true that we had been living inside of North’s workshop for few weeks now. This was the only place we could think of that would be safe and away from Pitch. Emma mustn’t meet that awful man anymore. However she had been asking a lot of questions about him.. I just wonder..

“MUM! When will we move?” Jackie whined and made me come out of my thoughts. “Well, for starters Jackie you should stop taking the toys that the yetis are making. Of course they get mad when you play with their work.” Jackie grinned, “Yeah but these toys are so cool!”

Jack just came from workshop’s outside door and a small blizzard was around him for few seconds. “HEY! Guess what, I found the perfect spot for our home!” He smirked happily. ”No! Uncle North I will miss you!” Emma was hugging North with whom she was just playing board game.

“It is just around the corner, Emma,” Jack said warmly and petted his daughter’s head. Soon we packed our backs and left North’s home. “Here we are!” Jack yelled excited and spin in the air. Yeah, he flew the way.

“Nice views,” I stated when I watched at the sight of mountains as far as you can see. “So a nice little home for us,” he smiled and before he started creating I stopped him. “Let me do it,” I smiled and he seemed puzzled at first. Then he nodded.

I walked to open area and while laughing I stomped to the ground. A platform of ice started to rise and it was soon surrounded with shiny walls of ice. It was rising high in the air and then the ceiling appeared. I created a staircase leading to the castle I just created. It was a perfect replica from my dear castle back in Arendelle. A little bigger though.

Jack came inside with the children and whistled. “Whoa this place is huge!” He lost his balance when Emma and Jack run from both of his sides and accidentally pushed him. “Sorry dad,” they yelled in unison and sounded exited. “Why are you in a rush!” Jack laughed and yelled back.

”Who is first gets to choose the best bedroom!” Jackie yelled while they climbed the stairs up. I watched after them and smiled. Suddenly Jack lifted me to his arms and I wrapped my hands around his neck. “What are you doing?” I asked him when he carried me outside and back again. “I should have carried my wife to our new home of course!” He smirked.

Then he looked puzzled. ”What is wrong?” I glanced at him and saw the shock in his eyes. “WHOA! Just got me thinking that who is the one who has to clean this place?” His eyes wandered as he looked at the ceiling and walls. His reaction made me laugh. “Well, we just thaw it and build a new one!” His jaw dropped and I gently closed his mouth with my right hand and kissed him. After that he smirked at me, “Oh, yeah of course. What else would my ice Queen do.”

A/N: Did you like this prologue? Let me know with comments/votes :)