33 Free Weekend

Happy Easter to my dear readers and followers!

Dedicated to Bok_Choy . Thank you for giving me feedback! It is highly appreciated.

--------------------------------

POV Elsa

Jack was still asleep when I woke up. He was laying on his back. Hands were behind his head and now working as a pillow. The expression was peaceful while his eyes were closed. Sun was shining from outside and smiling at us through the window. The sun beams were dancing on the surface of his skin. My icy night gown was shimmering in the light. He had his pants but his hoodie was still on the floor.

He was the type of a man that you could watch for ages and never get tired for it. Then I realized that he had noticed me staring at him because he chuckled. He was now opening his left eye and looking at me with playful attitude. “Sorry! I know that it isn’t nice to stare but..” My fingers touched his cheek and felt how his face was showing a smile.

He grapped me from my waist and pulled me on top of him. “Be careful Elsa or you might find Jack Frost nipping at your nose. He is real you know.“  His words made me laugh and he winked. Now his right hand rested behind of my head and kept our faces close to each other. He was exploring my face with his calmly looking eyes when our noses slowly moved closer and touched each other. For a while we were just looking at each other until we smiled simultaneously and kissed.

The closeness between us was something worth waiting for. Never did I expect that a man would be safe with me when I had hard time to even ensure my sister’s safety. The one and only Guardian of Fun and the real Winter Spirit is holding me in his embrace so gently. Whispering gentle things and loving me. He is my  own Jack Frost.

“Mind to share your thoughts?” Jack laughed and watched me while grinning. “Just thinking how lucky I am.” I smiled and he chuckled.

We were interrupted when a loud bang hit the door. “Come to eat breakfast you lovebirdies!” It was Bunnymund which surprised me. I mean he hates the cold with the snow and all. Now he had come to tell us that and well…was deep in the snow outside our door. Quickly I jumped off the bed and changed to a purple ice dress and let the wind open the door. Jack was still trying to put his hoodie on.

“Oh god! You two are indecent!” He was pointing at Jack who was just fixing his hoodie so it would be better on him. Jack showed his tongue at Bunny and laughed. “Well you don’t wear clothes at all Easter Kangaroo.” He was trying to annoy Bunny who looked furious while shivering.

“Ehh.. Jack.. Maybe we just go before his paws freeze!” My interruption attempt worked because the argument stopped before it even started. I felt relieved when we went back to North’s home.

For the whole way back to North’s place Jack flew around me. He made small snow blizzards and I had to stop him from throwing a snow ball at Bunny many times. Gladly Bunny didn’t notice Jack’s intentions because Bunny is sometimes grumpy and Jack teasing him wouldn’t make their relationship better. However I find their silly little argues little amusing. I chuckled by myself for the whole way.

POV Jack

“Right after you!” I bowed and showed a sign with my hand that Elsa should go inside first. I had opened the door for her and she thanked me. The smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose. The table was filled with anything you could possibly desire for breakfast. There were fruits, bread, jam, pancakes.. you name it! We went to dining room and sat to table where the elves brought the food. North had done his best to give a treat to my wife, the newest part to our guardian family.