34 The Day of Anna's Wedding

POV Anna

Finally it was the day of our wedding! I loved the fall and late October was just perfect timing for my and Kristoff’s wedding day. I invited everyone I possibly could think off. My sister, her husband and their cute and cuddly son, his name is Jackson. Baby Jackie, the thought made me chuckle and I buried my head on the pillow more.

“Anna?” I heard Elsa’s voice calling me from my door. So I wish goodbye for the long sleep this morning. Elsa came in and laughed to me. Quickly I rushed to nearby mirror and gasped. “Oh no, I look like a bird nest!” My hair was messy and I still had some drool on my cheek. Elsa was giggling at the sight.

Now I was more than happy that Kristoff insisted to sleep in other room and wants to see me at the aisle. I mean I didn’t look that much of a bride at the moment. Elsa wiped my face with damp cloth and smiled. “You’re beautiful Anna and I will help you to be more beautiful.” We giggled while she helped me on my wedding dress.

We wanted to prepare to wedding by ourselves, as sisters. Elsa had locked herself for many years and after she finally let herself be the person she was, she met Jack. He and Elsa are one now which I’m truly glad. She found her happiness but it also resulted in a way that she doesn’t have so much time for me.

Since Elsa fell in love and married the Spirit of Winter, who happened to be a guardian also, it sealed her faith. My sister is now also the guardian and Mrs. Frost, yeah married to Jack Frost. Now I watch my sister who carefully combs my messy hair and smiles while she hymns a song. These moments are now special.

Soon I will rule the kingdom of Arendelle with Kristoff. Elsa left her position as a queen when she became the Guardian of Caring. She always took care of me and even sacrificed her own happiness for me.

“Cheer up Anna! This isn’t your normal cheerful self!” Elsa giggled and pinched my cheek. “Ouch Elsa! That hurt.”  I try to slap her but she manages to move away right before I hit her.

When our laughter calmed down we were looking at each other. “My baby sister is getting married! You know that Kristoff seemed to be nervous in the hall. Jack tries to keep him busy.” I laugh at the idea where Kristoff has to deal with playful minded Jack. He sometimes gets really annoyed because of Jack’s tricks even though he secretly enjoys them.  I just know it.

Elsa did my hair into a bun. She is excellent with doing hair, I mean she has always done her hair and it is always perfect. Then she put me makeup. Her hand was really moving like wind without any hesitation when she brushed some blush on my cheeks. Her hands continued to move while she painted my lips and eyelids with colors that resembled delicious candies. She chose pastel colors from the color palette. Mostly pink because she said that it goes well with my eyes.

“Ok! Now you’re all done!” Two hours had gone and soon the ceremony starts. Butterflies were flying inside of me as I slowly stood up from the chair. Elsa was looking quite happy for the result and my smile must have been unsecure when I slowly turned to face the mirror.

She had done an amazing job. My former bird nest hair was now on beautiful bun and had rich red roses as decoration. My face was like a delicate painting and the colors seemed to work well. My perfect wedding dress was ivory and had lace on it. It was almost kissing my figure and fit perfectly. Elsa exclaimed and squeezed her hands together.

“You look stunning Anna!” Her reaction came from the bottom of her heart and I quickly gave her a hug. We started to laugh when we realized that my pregnancy made it quite difficult now.

Then the doors flew open and wind whirled inside. “Sorry the interruption for your all girly moment but I think we really need to go. Everyone is already there!” Elsa chuckled and held her hand on top of her mouth.

“So you put the suit on after all?” Elsa smirked and was referring to Jack who just rushed in. He was wearing a black suit. Jack rubbed his neck with his other hand while the other gently was holding baby Jackie. “Yeah, because you insisted it for this whole morning. Imagine what WOULD have happened if I would have done otherwise.”

Jack laughed and then started to look at me. “Wow, Anna! You look amazing!” He whistled but stopped when he realized that Elsa’s expression was a bit jealous. He cleared his throat and glanced at Elsa nervously. “I mean, Anna. Elsa did really great job with you. Kristoff will surely kiss the floor beneath you!” He smirked and I laughed at the image of Kristoff adoring me so much.

“Well… I don’t think that will be happening Jack! However thank you for the compliment!” My cheeks blushed and I watched when Elsa took the baby from Jack. “You guys should get going! “ Jack had a worried expression, he made Elsa to hurry downstairs and to hall where the ceremony would take place. Before she left she wished me good luck.

“Shall we go then?” Jack smirked and offered his hand.  It was great that he promised to walk me down the aisle. “Yeah, you bet!” My feet felt heavier by each step we took. Soon we were behind the hall doors.

Jack started to laugh and I noticed that he was staring at me. “So you are nervous? “ I nodded. ”Don’t be.. just try to look at Kristoff and forget everything else.” I glanced at him and he was smiling warmly. “Trust me, I kind of know how this feels.” He chuckled and the music started. It was a sign to us to go inside. My time to walk down the aisle.

Jack was calm and seemed to take this seriously. Everyone was standing and watching while we walked in. Now I know why Elsa likes Jack so much, he even manages to calm me down even though he is silly most of the time but like now he showed his smarter side. I see Elsa who is holding Jackie in her arms. She holds baby’s hand and makes him wave at us making me feel a bit more relaxed.

POV Jack

Finally she seems more like her usual self. I noticed that Anna was chuckling while she watched Elsa and Jackie. It was nice to be in their wedding, to see all the people caring. We had also put in a huge effort so everyone in the village would believe in Elsa and would be able to see her. Otherwise people would have freaked out to see a baby floating in the air.

We walked slowly and I tried to avoid from stepping over her dress. I really had to concentrate and every time she looked at me and smiled I just pretended to smile and wished that I won’t screw up. Geez! Why are girls dresses so tricky and all over the floor? If I could just float with the help of the wind everything would be a piece of cake.. But no, Elsa screamed the answer to that option when I tried to suggest it. Something that it would look stupid and I really need to wear this itchy suit and shoes…Yes, shoes.

Finally Kristoff was walking towards us and Anna seemed to tighten her grip around the bouquet of red roses. She squeezed my hand also which send me some pain waves but I guess it is fine since I’m the one who should give her away.

Ok, now give her hand to him. Then bow. Quickly I did the things I was told to do in this important moment. This was surely out of my comfort zone but it was still an honor to me. Slowly I moved to sit next to Elsa who handed Jackson to me. I chuckled when Jackie wrapped his fingers around my thumb.

I watched when Kristoff and Anna took their vows. Then was the important part and Kristoff amused me with his wobbly feet. He had been extremely nervous for few days before. Sure, I’m glad that I’m not in his pants. Becoming a king and all but I think that it is better to have a king like Kristoff. I mean a king with too much believe in himself would mess things up. Right?

Kristoff’s hands were shaking when he finally placed the Queen’s crown on Anna’s head. That sight made me laugh silently but it stopped quickly when Elsa elbowed me and was grinning like she was trying me to behave myself. I answered her with a smile.

We stood up with everyone to greet the new King and Queen of Arendelle and to congratulate them on their marriage. Anna and Kristoff were holding hands and looking happy.