5 Naughty or nice

POV Jack

I was embarrassed to ask Mr. North about Elsa. What kind of child she was. He could see the true person inside and if they are good or not. He could tell me about Elsa, who she is inside of her.

Month after I saw Elsa I asked from Santa if he could tell me about her. Unfortunately two days after I left from the kingdom that was called Arendelle something happened. They encountered an accident where Elsa accidentally hurt Anna. I was so sad that I couldn’t help her then. Elsa was on naughty list because she couldn’t believe in herself and that meant she couldn’t believe in us. At least that is what we have been told. The person that believes him or her self can believe in guardians also.

Right after my meeting with North I felt pain in my chest.  I suddenly flew outside from North's workshop to the mountains so other guardians wouldn’t see me. I have felt this pain before and maybe Manny knows why this is happening. After I was far on the mountains I asked Manny's advice. For my surprisement he was listening.

When I made you a guardian I couldn’t do it without your heart starting to freeze. You have few years before you turn into eternal ice. You need to help Elsa as she closes the age of 18 she might be able to unfroze your heart.

“Oh thank you a lot. I mean.. geez… “ I flew back to Arendelle and watched that girl grow over the years and I never tried to make contact with her. Her life seemed so complicated. She never met anyone and I forgot her name because no one has said it to her in front of me for a few years now that I've been supervicing her.