Chapter Thirty Three

"Oh, Jake" Samantha's grip tighten in his hair as he took one nipple in his mouth. Samantha trembled at his touch as one of his hands moved up to rest on her thigh. Heat pooled deep in her abdomen and she bit her bottom lip from moaning aloud. She didn't want to sound like the harlots she had grew up with. That wasn't her. What they were doing wasn't anything like that. This was different. Was it not?

Jake felt her tense and moved back up to stare into her eyes. His hand cupped her cheek and a slight frowned creased at his forehead. "Do you want me to stop?" Although it would take all his strength, he will. He had yearned for her the first time he saw her again at the Fisher's...Every day. Dreaming about this night, now he had her lying beneath him. In his bed and arms. But if she was having doubts--

"I told you," Her hands went up to caress the naked expanse of his chest, feeling the scars and faint twitch of his muscles. Scars that showed his strength and weakness, that he was still human; a man. She lifted her head to stare at him then. His eyes were closed and she was pleased to know that she affected him as much as he did her. "I want you...tonight" her hands slid lower until it reached the buttons of his breeches.

His eyes flew open and he grasped her hands, each went to pin at the side of her head. "Patience" He whispered against her lips. Samantha lifted her head slightly and captured his lips, he give her a quick hard kiss one that left her breathless when he pulled away. He moved between her legs, lifting her waist to rest on his lap as both hands travelled up her body, taking the chemise with it. Samantha's entire body tingled with awareness, she love his rough hands on her soft skin. Hands that would never hurt her.

Jake watched as her flushed skin, came into view, the lanterns in his cabin cast a hue of gold over her body and she shone beneath him. The lady was magnificent, soft smooth hips, long slender legs and breast he could fit in the palm of his hands. His lips and tongue went to explore the flat expanse of her stomach and slim waist before moving slowly between her breasts. Samantha whimpered, her fingers clenching the sheet. "You are so beautiful." She opened her eyes then and gaze into his gorgeous blue eyes, heavy with desire. A lot of person's had called her beautiful before but it had never felt so right and meaningful coming from him.

She kept her eyes on him as he lifted her upper body, to his. The angle give her a feeling of his arousal and slight gasp escaped her lips. She didn't know if it was a reaction of feeling his desire or the fact that he took a nipple in his mouth, hot, damp and soft and then he began to suckle. Her nipples was so hard it was almost painful and Samantha moaned aloud not caring if she sounded like a harlot anymore. Didn't even remember when the lingering chemise had been rid of her body. Her hips moved against him, her fingers digging into his back as ripple of pleasure built deep in her abdomen.

"Jake-I-" His only response was moving to her other breast.

Jake knew he was torturing himself again, for holding back so long. He wanted to be inside of her so desperately he'd had to prolong his desires as not to hurt her. His lips left her breast to nibble at the soft flesh where her shoulder met her neck. She was begging him now, a throaty, sexy whisper. Jake groaned and he lay her down on the bed.

The loss of contact cause her to lift herself on her elbows her chest heaving rapidly, he was stripping out of his breeches and Samantha was fascinated at how marvellous his body was. He came to her, nudging her legs apart. Samantha close her eyes, her heart drumming in her chest. She thought he would take her then but he kissed her instead. She sighed against him and held him with her arms wrapped around his neck. She knew he was holding back from taking her, it was evident in his kisses. His eager, wandering hands. Samantha wonder how long he was going to last.

Jake lifted his head to stare down at her. He had felt the smile on his lips and wonder what was causing such humour. "Tell me, what amuses you so?" He trace his index finger along her cheek, a smile lingering on his lips. It was a genuine smile, one that was so beautiful it almost made her sob. It was for her.