The twins Annmarie and Joann rolled up my sleeves and pushed me on the ice. “Thanks for the speed!” I yell and start to skate. I wave my hands in the air and snow piles gather to ground. After that I do a circle slide on the ice surface and lift my both hands up, palms touching each other. Then I spread my arms wide and it starts to rain snow. The twins are having a blast in the snow.

Belle walks to me, “Now they seem to be better. This is what Anna would have wanted, people having fun time instead of crying their eyes out.” I touch her shoulder and we watch the kids playing in the snow. Anna loved snow and did her last snowman last winter. Now it is fall.

The funeral was a small event. There were only the closest relatives. At first people were miserable but soon we all had some laughter after we honored Anna’s memory. Speaking of her warmed all of our hearts. Even mine.

The next day I was dusting my vases in my shop. I have had it for twenty years now. My attention got caught when the door bell rang. I heard a baby cry and when I turned around I saw a woman behind the counter. “How may I help you?” I smiled to her and went to the counter.

“I would need  a bowl for christening water, she will be baptized soon,” the woman showed me a baby girl. She had emerald green eyes and a single strand of raven black hair. She was crying. “She is my first child, we had trouble to have her. I mean.. I am over 50 years old now,” the woman looked at the baby girl with proud.

I smile to her and the baby. “I can take care of her while you see what you would like,” I offer to the lady. She glares at me, “But mister, you seem rather young. Are you okay with babies?” She looks at her baby who is hardly over three months.

I laugh, “Sure. Looks can deceive you. I have been taking care of kids and babies a lot.” I offer my arms and gently the woman places the baby in my arms. She is still crying. “Don’t worry, I can handle it,” I smile to the lady who seems worried. She hesitates a little before she goes to look at the bowls.

“So, girl.. Why are you crying?” I chuckle to the baby girl and I poke her nose. She stops crying and looks at me, with her curious green eyes. “Well hello, nice to see you too,” I smile to her and her fingers wrap around my front finger. I walk with her around the shop and show her my collection of the eternal ice guardians that I have made.

I took out the guardian figure that is my own mother, “You can have this one. It is my mother, the Guardian of Caring. She will watch over you.” The baby girl giggles and soon her mother comes. “Thank you so much! I even found the perfect bowl!” She takes the baby and we go to counter.

“That is good,” I smile to the lady and give her the change. She walks to the door. “Thank you again Jackson Frost,” she smiled and my heart skipped a beat. “You know me?” I gasped. ”Sure I do, prince. You don’t look day older than when you turned 18 and I remember your parents,” she laughs. “I won’t tell anyone who hasn’t figured out it themselves,” she adds and I nod to her with gratitude.

Before she leaves she stopped for a second, “It seems that little Fern liked you. You’re good with children.” She smiled and left.

POV Jack

Elsa has been devastated after the funeral. Emma, Belle and I have been there for her for the whole time. She has been almost like a ghost through this week. Right after Anna’s death until this moment, three days after the funeral.

Again Elsa is sitting in the corner in our bedroom, embracing herself and burying her head in her knees. I sat next to her and I look at her, she doesn’t notice me being there. I swallow the lumpy feeling and I touch her knee, she is sobbing silently.

“Sweetie?” I whisper and she lifts her head. Her eyes are red as she looks at me. “I am here, you know,” I smile to her faintly. Next thing I notice myself grunting when she jumps to my neck. She is crying aloud, burying her face in my hoodie. It starts to feel wet.

I place my staff down on the floor and I wrap my arms around her. I pat her back and she squeezes me. “There, there.. Let it all out,” I kiss her forehead and she sounds like she is screaming in pain while she cries. Her pain makes me feel sick and I feel few tears on my cheeks. I lean my head against hers and I feel her soft hair on my face.

We stayed there for a good while before she spoke . “Jack,” she whispered with a broken voice. “Thank you,” she said while wiping  her face to her sleeve.  I crumbled some of my sleeve in my hand and I used it to wipe her sweet face. “Let me help,” I said while smiling. She stopped my hand and kissed it.

I am looking at her, my wife and suddenly I let out something deep inside of me. “If you would have not met me you would have lived a normal human life. Now you have to see people passing around you,” I whispered and my heart ached. She shook her head and cupped my head between her hands.

“Oh Jack,” she said while smiling. “This is fine, I knew that the day would eventually come. Not so fast though and maybe I would have lived longer than Anna anyway and see it in any case,” Elsa sighed. She kissed me and I noticed how my breathing was shallow. When we separated she brushed my upper lip, “Besides, you taught me love and without you I wouldn’t have our wonderful children.”

My cheeks blushed when she kept looking at me. “And Jack, you’re one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Don’t ever talk about the possibility about us not ending up together, it was meant to be,” she whispered and leaned closer to me. I gave her a hug, “I will never, ever say it again.” Then we kissed once more.

She was now laying on the floor, her head on my lap and I petted her hair. We both were deep in our thoughts. She misses Anna as I do but to her she was one of the things that kept her alive during her darkest moments. “I will be fine Jack, just give me some time to heal and don’t leave me.. ever,” she whispered before she fell asleep. Gently I lifted her up and placed her into bed. I layed next to her and petted her, I hope that it calms her and she gets some good night sleep. Abandoning her would never be an option. “I will always be with you my love,” I whisper to her ear and she flinches slightly. Gently I kiss her on the cheek and she smiles a bit in her sleep. Tomorrow is a new day.

A/N:

So there is now the issue what happens when Elsa is immortal and Anna stays mortal. Anna died *cries*.

Belle is now introduced as 20 year old. How do you feel about her?

Finally I got the feels back to write this book after the copy issue Ö_Ö. This chappie is for Wafflepandathing who was already ready for battle for the cause :D.