Day in.

:^)

He ran his hands up and down my sides as he laid his head on my shoulder, placing small kisses on my neck.

"Morning darling" he said in his deep raspy morning voice.

"Morning" I smiled, flipping over the pancake.

"What are you going to eat?" He whispered in my ear, biting down on my earlobe gently.

"What do you mean what I'm going to eat? You're eating pancakes if you like it or not babe"

He chuckled, licking his way down my shoulder.

"I was thinking of something more tasty, more juicy.." Running his hands up my thighs to cup me through the thin material of the apron, a soft moan was let out.

"It's a bit early don't you think?" I smiled weakly, feeling my legs start to buckle.

He twirled me around, picking me up from my thighs. He sat me on the table, looking me straight in the eye saying, "Ask me that again when we're done".

;)

He lays down, me in between his legs. My head rested up against his chest I could hear his heart beats. Normal paced unlike the ones he had earlier in the morning.

Our evening was spent watching tv together, cuddling up into each other. He'd play with my hair, twirling it in his fingertips.

We'd smile at each other until night arrived. while watching the cooking program we heard a click from outside.

I hated having the curtains open but we were to lazy to shut it and now we regretted it.

We immediately stood up, staring at the window.

I ran to the corner, hiding myself from what's out there.

"Brendon get over here!" I whispered.

He shook his head, "don't worry its nothing"

"are you sure?"

We both looked at each other then turning back to the window before we heard another click.

"Damn people, we have to move"

I frowned, knowing all memories made here will be left behind.

Brendon opened the door, stepping outside to face the window.

"Hey, leave us alone" he shouted, then adding,"please"

"I'm your biggest fan" a faint voice was heard in the bushes.

:(....

Sorry shit story. Don't forgive me.

I just have no ideas..