Bren

"Brendon, you said you were going to be home tonight"

"I am, just not now"

"Babe, you said that the last time. You said you were going to be on time this time" I mumbled, twirling the tip of my hair.

He groaned, "Ill be there in a few, okay?"

I nodded, "mhm"

And with that, he hung up. I left my phone on the nightstand, getting up to head to the kitchen.

Before I made it down to the floor, there was a knock. I ran towards the door, thinking it'd be Brendon.

I opened the door, "Brenn.. Oh" I frowned, looking up at the cop.

"yes, sir?"

"ma'am we've been hit with another one, is anybody missing? We need everyone to be inside right now"

Fuck...

"My boyfriend, is out. I don't know where he is but could you please find him as fast as you can? I don't want anything to happen to him"

"How does he look like?"

I walked to the table, grabbing a frame with his picture on it. I showed it to him, "like this"

He nods, taking the frame from my hand.

"I'll be back with him as soon as possible"

"thank you" I smiled, biting my lip.

He turned around, walking down our porch steps. I closed the door, locking it with the only four locks we have.

"Brendons at work.. No, he's at.. The.. " I said, as I went all over the house closing the curtains and locking every door in this place.

I laid on my bed, reaching over for my phone. I hovered my finger over my friends name, dialing her.

"hello?"

"Hey, is everyone okay at your house?"

"yeah, everyone's here. What about you? Is Brendon there?"

"No.. " I mumbled, "I'm worried. What if this sick bastard gets him?"

"hey, don't think like that. I promise you that the police would find him. Turn on the TV and check on channel 9"

I flipped to channel nine, seeing the list of people missing.

"5 people missing, including Brendon"

"you see, he isn't the only one. They'll find him"

|∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆|

"Brendon!" I gasped, hugging him when he entered the room. He was all filthy in dirt, and grass.

"You scared me" I whispered, kissing his cheek. I looked all over his face, no scars.

"where have you been?" I asked, holding his hand.

"out"

"come on, Brendon. Be more specific"

"out, babe" he sighed, walking over to wash his hands.

I frowned, caressing his cheek.

He kissed my forehead, as he dried his hands on the towel.

"I love you"

He went upstairs, as I stayed here watching the TV.

I sat on the couch, lifting my feet up to the coffee table.

"Babe! There's been 5 deaths, thank God you weren't one!" I yelled out.

"right?"

|∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆|

"Y/n, Peter, the pizza guy died"

"Peter Parker?"

"mhm, he was missing remember?oh, how did Brendon come back without a wound?"

"honestly I dont even know. I think he's been cheating on me. He's always out and I always have to be by myself when these scary alarm shit goes off where a crazy bastard decides to kill people"

"are you two seriously stupid?"

We both looked up to see Sarah.

"Sarah, "

"Brendons the killer and I have proof. He's always out when these stupid lock downs happen. He's always on the list but is always found while the ones who were lost were found dead. Doesn't it all click?"

"please" I chuckled, getting up. "I don't like you disrespecting him like that"

"Y/n, please don't"

"shut up sarah" I huffed, leaving the cafe. I called an Uber and waited.

On the ride I thought about it, I thought how it all made sense. He'd always come dirty, the bodies would be found in a hole underground. What if he did all of this?

I payed the Uber driver, thanking him for the ride. I walked up to the door, opening it.

I entered the house, seeing Brendon eating cheetos with chopsticks.

"Brendon, "

"Hey, babe-"

"Brendon, was it you?"

"what was me?" he furrowed his brows, taking another bite of his chip.

"did you kill all those people. Was it you this whole time?"

"who told you?" he grunted, dropping the bag with the chopsticks on the counter.

"Sa-"

He stormed passed me, "say a word and you'll be dead too, baby"

He closed the door, turning on the car.

I pulled out my phone quickly, dialing Sarah.

"hello?"

"Sarah, Brendons on his way, and he's going to kill you if you don't fucking leave your house"

"w-what?"

"run, hide, I don't know.. Make sure he doesn't find you!"

"Sarah?"

"Y/n, do I need to go over and teach you a lesson?" he breathed out.

"Brendon! Babe I'm sorry"

He hung up. I tossed my phone to the couch, getting down on my knees.

"Shittt" I cried, looking around.

I ran to the stairs, opening the small door beneath it. He didn't know about this place.

The lights shut off, footsteps were heard from on top of the stairs. Dust fell onto my head, some swiftly passing under my nose. I held my nose, feeling the urge to sneeze. I held my breath, knowing he was standing right on top of me.

"y/n...siri,where is y/n hiding?"

My phone turned on, the brightness of the phone illuminating the room.

"fuck, hmm..."

He sat on the floor, "but tonight I'll need you to stay" he sang, waiting.

I bit my lip, closing my eyes.

"do-"

"doot doot doot doot doot doot"

|∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆|

Hey, if you see anyone use any of my ideas, could you please tell me. Thank you.