Unforgivable. prt6

Brendons pov;

"Oh" I laugh.

I shut the door and face her, "I see what you are doing" I chuckle.

"Brendon, I didn't try to do anything"

"You were jealous of your mom because I have a kid with her" I clap my hands, and get the bottle of water from the table.

"So you had sex with me to get revenge. By having a kid?" I uncap the bottle and take a sip. "So smart" I roll my eyes.

"Bren I swear I didn't mean it like that" she says softly.

"Then why did you have sex with me?" I raise a brow.

"I was sexually fustrated" she sighs, throwing her head back. "I haven't had sex in a while. I haven't been dating anyone anymore since I met you at the police station. Don't you get it? You idiot it's all your fault.  We could've had our first kid named Tyler and it would've been him, but you choose a flappy ass pussy instead of mine"

I laugh at the last sentence but put a straight face back on. Knowing that she was serious.

I sigh and sit next to her, "like I said, I didn't mean too"

"Yeah right" she scoots away from me, "you stayed with my mom instead of coming over to what used to be our house"

"I swear I tried but she seduced me!"

"Yeah, couldn't keep your peanut sized dick in your pants until you went to our house?" She scoffs.

"It's not peanut sized, you know that"

"Really? The only big thing you have is your forehead" she rolls her eyes with a smirk on her face.

"Fuck off y/n. Leave, now" I stand up and point to the door.

"Brendon and the baby?"

"Dad-dy?"

"Fuck off Tyler" I shout fustratedly.

He pouts and runs to his room crying.

"You see what you made me do?" I glare at her and chase after him.

I enter his room and see him in the corner crying. His head in his knees.

"Tyler, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, daddy's here" I coo.

"N-no go away" he cries.

"Tyler come here"

He stands up and heads towards y/n at the doorway.

She picks him up and hugs him tightly, "want to come sleep at my house?" She asks.

He nods and she walks back to the living room. I run after her and pull her back.

"You can't take my son"

"Why not? He doesn't want you"
"Tyler please daddy's sorry. He is going to be alone and sad"  I hold his hand.

He shakes his head and lays his head down on her shoulder.

"Fine but let me help you with him. You are carrying a baby"

"I'm fine" she rolls her eyes.

"I'm not a baby" he furrows his brows and pouts.

"Not you, you aren't a baby. But she has a baby in her tummy" I chuckle.

"Baby?" He lifts his head up and smiles.

"Yes, Tyler you are going to have a ste- brother or sister" I force a smile.