Unforgivable part2.

KaylieHelterbran commented,
"Part 2?" So I'm here to state the obvious, yes. ❤😂

Also requested by _Angelica_Schuyler_. Hope it's worth the wait.❤❤

I will never forget that day where I had to leave my so called boyfriend and well, that slut I call my mother.  How can I forget? That moment replays in my head over and over again. I need to take some antidepressants because of that, the only thing keeping me sane is those pills. I cannot sleep, I cannot think, I cannot do anything! All I think of is him. And I can't seem to understand why. He isn't worth the lose of my brain cells.

I cock my head to my nightstand where my phone starts ringing. I know it's my mom. It's always her, she can't leave me alone. I'm tired of it. Brendon has also tried to communicate with me some sort of way either it was through text or just phone calls. He pisses me off every time he tries to "talk" to me.

I look dead, I'm tired, and I'm hungry. So I'm going out for a walk to get some breakfasts.

......

The sun glares down on me, letting it's rays warm me in the coldest of days. The leaves falling off trees and rustling on the ground to its destined destination. Howls of wind is heard throughout the streets other than the honks of cars wanting to pass by some slow drivers.

"Excuse me?"

"Hmm?" I look down to see a little boy holding up a box of assorted chocolate.

"Would you like to buy one?" He asks sweetly, he then smiles kindly showing off his right dimple.

"Sure" I reply handing him a dollar.

"Which one?" He says pointing to all the types of chocolate.

"The almond one would be fine, thank you" I smile. The first time I've smiled since that day...and it's actually genuine.

"C,mon stupid chocolate!" He mumbles trying to reach the almond bar from the bottom.

"It's okay I'll just get the milk chocolate" I giggle helping him with the box.

"But you want the almond..my dad always said never give up. So I won't give up on that chocolate " he furrows his brows and moves around all the chocolate till he finds the almond bar.

"It's fine sweetheart, I'll just ha-"

"Got it!"  He shouts excitedly, waving the bar in the air.

"Good job" I laugh.

He hands me the chocolate bar and grins widely. I take the bar and stare at his features, he is really adorable. He has pretty brown eyes, brown hair, and some freckles.

"Where are your parents?" I ask him curiously. I look around but there is no sign of a parental figure.

"Oh mommy's in the house and daddy's at work"

"You're not supposed to be out here by yourself. It's a dangerous world, here I'll take you home. Where do you live?"

"I-i don't know " he pouts, holding his box tightly as the other hand holds mine.

"Here I got an idea"

..........

"They're on there way here ma'am"

"Thank you so much officer" I smile slightly as the toddler lays in my arms. His head rested on my chest and his arms layed on his stomach.  I smile and push his hair out of his face. He is adorable, I can't wait to have a child of my own.

I went back to dating but, when we hit like 3 or 4 months..we get serious and have that day where we have sexual intercourse. When I'm being pleased I don't moan out their  name but, Brendons instead.

"He's over there"

I look up and see the one person who I grew to hate. I face the one child I'm holding in my arms, his face looks exactly like his, except the freckles are from the mother.

"Y-y/n?"

"Just take him" I mumble softly, lifting the poor toddler up.

He takes him out of my grip and holds him himself, "Listen, thank you for getting him I-"

"I don't care what you have to say, you're a bad parent. Who leaves a toddler by himself to sell chocolate?"

"I know I was just busy"

"Who fucking cares, you're a bad parent. Apparently my mom's ways got to you" I shove past the oposite side where his son is laying.

I walk out of the police station and make my way home, walking. It's late out at night, it's dark and cold. I sigh and shove my hands in my pockets.

A car drives next to me, the window slowly going down where Brendons face is revealed.

"Y/n at least let me take you home" he sighs.

"Fuck off" I roll my eyes, walking a bit faster.

"Y/n stop being stubborn and get in. It's freezing out here and heavens Knows what's going to happen to you out here"

"Fine"

He stops the car so I march my way to the passengers seat.

"Do you still live there?"

"Duh"

The ride to my house was quiet with a thick atmosphere. He kept clearing his throat hoping I would strike up a conversation.

He parks I'm my driveway,  he unlocks the door and turns on the light.

"Y/n can we j-"

I open the door and exit the automobile.

.......