Art.

∆×

"Don't be fucking stupid" I huffed, "he won't reply so what's the point?"

"You better chill, first of all and second of all its worth a shot. If he doesn't see it then oh well we'll try again, shit" she rolled her eyes, sighing.

"You're right. I'm sorry" I frowned, hugging her.

"Yeah yeah" she stuck her tongue out, "just send the damn thing already"

I was a bit hesitant but pressed the button and sent my drawing.

I squealed, jumping around.

"Cheers to us!" She yelled, smiling.

"Now we have to wait for years" I sighed, laying back down on my bed.

"Be patient. Got to go anyway. Im going to be pretty busy so text me by 10, yeah?"

"What will you be doing?"

"Stare at my posters and cry because they're too precious, read fan fiction and watch interview's. You know, don't judge me. I wasn't the one who masturbated to Brendon"

I rolled my eyes, "touché"

"Later" she laughed, closing the door behind her.

I opened the wattpad site on my laptop, scrolling down through my library filled with books I haven't even read.

I clicked on the Brendon Urie imagines book by 1Bohemian_rhapsody1 since she's updated for once since a couple months.

The title read Neighbors.
I got excited but didn't want to keep my hopes up, she wasn't a very good writer in some moments like in some she did.

finishing the chapter I decided to leave a comment, "please make more smut or fluffy ones. Im living for them"

I checked up on Chrissy's profile checking if she actually was reading some fan fiction.

She always reads Brallon or Ryden or some Gerard Way imagines.

I wouldn't judge her, cause I would to.

I kept still, listening. I neared closer to the wall only to just to slam my fist down on it.

"Quiet it down won't ya!" I yelled, rolling my eyes as I heard what I think was my mom moaning and my dad groaning.

It's not as cool as it sounds like on porn hub so I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and plugged in my headphones to listen to music.

I laid down with my phone in my hand. I stared up at the ceiling.

What would Brendon be doing right now? Does he think I'm a good artist?

I asked questions in my head, drowning me into sleep.

.....

"anything yet?"

"Does it look like it?" I groaned.

"Fine"

She walked away but I pulled her back.

"Don't leave me"

"Then stop treating me like shit!"

"sorry" I frowned.

"Is that all you got?"

"What do you want me to fucking do? Scream it while standing on a fucking table?"

She nodded and I sighed. I lazily got up the cafeteria table, held my hands to my mouth and Shouted, "Chrissy. You're my best friend, my only friend in that case. Im sorry for being an ass. Do you forgive me?"