Lazy.

"Brendon" I whisper, shaking him lightly.

Brendon scrunches his nose, groaning. He pulls the blanket over his head, snoring softly.

"Brendon" I whisper shout, shaking him harder. "Brendon, lets go to Ihop. It's 9' in the afternoon and I'm starving. Brendon, please wake up" I whine, tugging on the blanket.

He remains silent, the only noise that came from him were his snores as if I wasn't messing with him.

"fine" I get up, dusting off my jeans. Clasping my hands, I walk to the door.  "Guess it's just Ryan and I" I smirked, lifting an eyebrow.

He immediately throws the blanket to the floor, getting up. He stretches while looking at me, patting his stomach then smiling.

"Did you say Ryan?" he asks, resting both of his hands on his hips.

"No" I smile, giggling.

"oh" he lays back down, throwing the blanket back over him. He sighs, closing his eyes. "night" he smiles.

"Brendonnn" I whine again, "we can have a discount if we go, remember?"

"yeah, I can't afford that" he smirks, opening his eyes slightly.

"I'm going alone" I huff, rolling my eyes. I shut the door behind me, rushing to the door.

🚶🏽💀🚶🏽💀🚶🏽💀🚶🏽

"I can't believe it" I roll my eyes, taking a bite of the pancake piece on my fork.

She shakes her head, "Well, what an asshole move" she takes a sip of her tea, "How about you and I go and get pedicures or something. A day for just you and I?" she smiles.

"that sounds great" I grin, my eyes lighting up in excitement. "We can take pictures when we try clothes on in the dressing room" I laugh, covering my mouth. "like we used to do"

"Those were the days" she smiles, taking a bite of her grilled cheese sandwich.

"Wish we could turn back time" I smirk.

She groans, rolling her eyes, "ugh, here we go" she laughs.

"To the good old days, when our mo-"

"fuck off, thanks"

I look up and see Brendon standing there, wearing jeans and his black sweatshirt.

"Brendon?"

She grabs her bag and looks at me with a small frown on her lips. She walks out of the restaurant, leaving Brendon and I alone.

"Brendon, that wasn't cool"

"she isn't cool" he says, sitting down.

I frown, my eyes darting down to my lap. I rest my head on my hands, sighing.

"I'm sorry. I-i was just tired" he sighs, running his hands through his hair and over his face. "planning for the tour and everything is just stressing me out. Please forgive me"

"I understand. It's tiring, but you could've at least have told me that when I was trying to wake you. You wanted to come when I mentioned Ryan" I rolled my eyes, folding my arms.

"Ryan is my best friend, y/n. I haven't seen him in months" he smiled, "you get jealous easily, it's cute"

"I'm not jealous, Brendon" I chuckle, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Brendon calls the waitress over, paying the bill. I bite my lip, watching the waitress bring back the change but he kindly denys it and insist she kept the change. She thanked him and smiled brightly at him, walking away.

"paying the bill isn't going to change the fact that you were being a bad boy" I raised both brows, looking down.

"oh, well I hope what is at home does"

"did you get us a dog?" I smiled slightly, folding my arms.

He locks our arm together, looking at me. He shakes his head, smiling.

"not a puppy, but it sounds like a good idea"

🚶🏽💀

"no peeking!" he says, covering my eyes with his hands.

He leads me into our house, stopping where I think is the kitchen.

"ready?"

I nod, waiting patiently. I bite my lip, eager to see what is in stored for me.

"tada!" he shouts, uncovering my eyes.

I see a bouquet of roses laid out on the table with a bug heart of Rose petals surrounding it. A box of my favorite chocolate in front of the bouquet. I look down at the floor, rose petals trailing down to the living room.

"Brendon.. "

"shh, just walk"he smiles.

I blush slightly, walking down the path.

"B-Brendon" I cry, smiling widely.

"yes, baby?"

"this is amazing" I smile, wiping the tears away.

I lowered myself, petting the two small cats with a note scroll neatly placed in their collar.

I know these notes..

"are these our notes?" I asked, grinning at him.

He nods, "the notes you and I used to give each other in fifth grade" he smiled.

Under the kittens, there was a fluffy cloth. I lifted them both up carefully, placing them beside me. I took the fluffy cloth, openings it and spreading it out. I laid it on the floor, getting it all spread out.  A picture of our wedding day was imprinted on it, our faces being seen clearly.

"this is amazing" I say once again, tearing up.

He comes next to me, holding me. He turned me back to the box, kicking it out of my sight. Out appeared a basket with all my favorite things in it. Candies, chips, etc..

And the things we sent each other or just did in general in that basket. Our whole love story in one place, in one basket.

"The glasses from that 3D movie we went is in there. It was our first date, when you accepted to be my girlfriend that night"

"I can't ever be mad at you, you are too smol" I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He shrugs, giggling. "smol as the smollest could get"

"I love you Brendon Boyd Urie"I said, placing a quick kiss to his cheek.

"and I love you, y/n Urie" he said, kissing me.
💀🚶🏽💀🚶🏽💀🚶🏽💀🚶🏽💀