After School Activities.

Do you think you can handle 1603 words?

"Ooo" litzy laughs, slapping my shoulder. "I'd give Mike a blowjob"

I smirk slightly, looking at Jazel who is to the left of me as to litzy who is on my right.

"Well, I've given a blowjob before" Jazel says, biting her lip.

"Really?" I say, raising a brow.

She nods, looking down. Litzy turns to me and we both start laughing.

"W-what?" She looks up at us, blushing.

"Just thought you were innocent" I smiled.

"Well, we all have our dirty side"

"Mines very dirty" litzy brings up, grinning.

"Dirty is your middle name" Jazel says, smirking.

"You know that new guy, Brendon?" I bring up, my cheeks already flushing in red.

"You'd give him a blowjob?" Litzy asks, raising a brow.

"Hell yeah I would" I chuckle.

"I'd rather give Joshua a blowjob"

"Ewww! Jazel, you'd rather give ugly pimpled face joshua a blowjob instead of a hot guy like Brendon?" Litzy cringes, as she says it.

"Not that Josh, Litzy" she rolls her eyes. "Joshua Dun. The one in our 5th hour not our 7th hour"

"Oh then yeah, I would too" She laughs.

"His best friend doesn't seem that bad either" I add.

"Tyler? Yeah he is cute, very cute" litzy says, blushing .

"Litzy would give him a blowjob" Jazel winks at Litzy when he and Josh passes by us.

We stop in the middle of the hall, looking at each other. We all bust out laughing.

"I'm going to try too talk to josh. He is cute"

"Knock yourself out Litzy. Imma try Brendon" I smirk slightly, looking over at her.

"We know you aren't going to do anything to Brendon, y/n" Jazel says, laughing.

"Yeah," Litzy adds.

"Maybe"

"Yeah, Maybe" Litzy says, sticking her tongue out.

"All litzy has done was make out with Dallon" Jazel rolls her eyes, laughing.

"Next is give a blowjob too josh" she smirks.

"I heard blowjob!" Ashley shouts, resting her elbows on Jazel and my shoulders. I turn back and see her and Melanie standing behind us.

All of our eyes widen. We all start blushing, when the teacher approaches us.

"Have something to share young ladies?" She says, raising her brows.

"N-no" we say in unision.

"Don't want to hear that again" she says before walking off.
........

After Litzy and Jazel dropped me off and walked themselves to class, I noticed how their body language, their laughter, and their tone of voice when they said, "yeah, maybe" and "we know you aren't going to do anything to Brendon, y/n"

Do they actually think I can't do it? Do they think I can't get a guy? Is that it?

Am I not pretty or good enough?
Y/n you are both of those things..