This Calls For A toast! so pour the champagne.

"Come on babe please?" He slurs still holding onto his half glass of beer.

"No, you just had too much to drink baby" you say pushing him away slightly. It was the celebration of his third album, I felt so proud of him but I could also reward him another way.

"Pleaseeeee" he wines pulling down your dress strap.

"Stop people are all around us" you say pushing his hand away.

He tumbles closer to you whispering in your ear "let's go somewhere more private then" he sits his glass down on the counter as kisses your earlobe.

"Fine" you finally gave in and took his hand leading him upstairs to an empty room. Right as you open the door he picks you up by your thighs, kissing you roughly and you can't help but moan.

He lays you down on the bed kissing your neck making sure he leaves love bites where his lips roam.

"Imma fuck you real good" he mumbles against your skin.

"Then do it" I purr.

He takes no time on ripping your red dress off of you. He lifts you up a bit trying to unclip your bra, he kiss your breast then taking in a peek in his mouth.

"Babe" you say trying to muffle your moan.

"Its okay let it all out nobody can hear with the music" he smirks into the kisses. He trail's down your breast to your stomach to your hipbone. He bites his lip as he stares in your eyes he looks back down licking your abdomen and down getting the hem of your panties in his perfect teeth. He pulls them down slowly, he runs a finger across your slit your breath hitching "just like I thought" he smirks.

You bite your lip waiting for him to start. He inserts two fingers in you and pumps them in and out slowly.
"Like it?" You moan in response, you roam your hands on his back that lead you to his head, you ruffle your fingers through his hair getting them lost the softness. He pumps them faster and faster taking your breath away "Brendon" you moan loudly.

He removes his fingers and licks them seductively "I love when you moan my name baby girl" he growls. He gets up from the bed and undresses himself, he makes his way onto the bed again hovering over you.

"Ready?" He chuckles.
You nod your head admiring his beautiful lustful chocolate eyes.
He enters you making his breath hitch and his lips part. "Fuck" he groans thrusting into you in a fast pace. You moan louder and louder with every thrust he makes, he takes his time going deeper and deeper into you. He hits your g spot stroking slowly inside you, "i-i love y-you" he moans.

"I-i love y-"

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?" Dallon says laughing.

"Oh my gosh" you say heat rushing to your cheeks.

Brendon quickly pulls out and rolls his eyes making his way towards the door not bothering to hide his friend "you cockblock" he chuckles.