Regret prt 5.

booboomommy81
.....

Dallons pov;

Two weeks later..

"Have you seen y/n?" I ask Spencer, who is standing right in front of me as we walk down the hall.

"Actually, No. No, I haven't" he shakes his head, his brows furrowing.

"She hasn't answered my messages"

"What did you do?" He laughs, turning to face me.

"Fucked her"

He smirks, nudging me. Mumbling, "Sweet".

As I'm about to speak up he shouts, "there she is". Making me turn my head real quick. Quicker than I did when she wanted to show me her lingerie.

"Move" I groaned, pushing through the crowd. Once I'm out of the crowd, I looked at her standing next to that shit.

"Y/n" I said, but before she could hear it, her lips were on his.

I clenched my jaw, my hands turning to fists, and my breathing heaving. My chest rose and fell with every breath I took. My cheeks flushed in red, that lump in my throat forming, making it hard for me to breathe.

I marched my way to them and separated them. Pushing him to the ground, as my hand gripped on y/n's shirt.

"D-Dallon.." she gasped.

"Didn't I say that you were only mine?" I yelled, slapping her right across the face.

Her knees buckled, making her legs useless and restless on the floor. She whimpered in pain, looking up to me with tears in her eyes.

"Don't fucking touch her" he stood up, releasing her from my grip. He and I wrestled on the ground, him pulling my hair.

I knew it, he was just another one of those girls who doesn't know how to fight

I flipped us around,taking both of my hands to his neck to strangle him. I used one after a few seconds, beating his face with my free hand.

"Dallon!" She yelped, trying to pull me back.

"Shut the fuck up" I said, pushing her down.

"We are going to need the police officer down J hall" the administrator said on the walkie talkie, trying to come close to Brendon and I as fast as she could.

She tried pulling me back and ended up failing until the police happened to join in.

"Let go!" The police yelled, yanking me back.

Once I was off of that useless bastard, the police lead me to the office. Along with Forehead Urine and y/n.

"What was this all about?" The principal asked, glaring at all of us.

"This bitch right here kissed my girlfriend!" I growled, smacking him on the face.

"Dallon, stop it!" He yelled, placing the fucker on the other side. "You could've killed him! Do you know how much trouble you could've been in?" He said, shaking his head.

"Oh, I know, sir" I smirked.

"You sick freak" y/n choked out, tears falling down her eyes.

"Great, you made her cry"

"Shut the fuck up. You were the one who turned her down in the first place so why don't you take your scrawny twig self out of here because you aren't getting her. She is mine! I'm not the asshole here, I'm pretty sure I'm not because I wasn't the one who lost their chance just because she wasn't pretty enough" I shouted out, getting up.