Pretty Odd.

"Babe stop" I laugh as he attempts to grind on the floor. He does not fail, its sexy as fuck, but its on top of a teddy bear.

"You are just jealous that the bear isn't you" he smirks.

I roll my eyes playfully, swinging my feet mid air since I'm sitting on the counter.

He gets up dusting himself off, he walks towards me slowly. He grins pointing down at his abs.

"Where they at doe?" I smirk glancing at his very noticeable abs but since I like teasing...

He stands straighter and points at them once again. "Right there. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and 8" he says counting the squares.

I grab his arm and pull him closer. Roaming my hands over his chest down his abs I smile as I stare deeply into his brown eyes.

His eyes dilating every second I stare into them. He smiles sheepishly and looks down turning a light red.

"Awe is somebody blushing?" I tease.

"Maybe.." He grins as he is still looking down.

I turn him around and make his back rest against my chest. His head laying underneath my chin, I stroke his hair gently.

"I love you" I coo.

He smiles and looks up "I love you too" he faces me this time. Completely turning his body around.

He leans forward leaving our lips an inch apart.

"I know, I know I'm going on tour in a week but I ne-"

"Oh shut up and kiss me" I laugh.

He pulls me in for a kiss, his big plump lips overtaking mine. I roam my hands through his hair tugging on it roughly yet gently at the same time. He lets a soft groan escape his mouth as he licks my bottom asking for permission. I open my mouth slightly letting his tongue roam mine. His tongue taking control over mine, I moan slightly. I kiss him roughly then biting his bottom lip in the progress. He moves his lips down my neck leaving sloppy kisses. I cock my head to the side letting him have more access. He sucks on every inch of my neck to my collarbone leaving a trail of love bites. I start unbuckling his belt, he kicks them off immediately along with his boxers. He lifts me off the table turning me over, he pulls my Pajama shorts down roughly making my undies to go with it at the same time. He bends me over, aligning his dick with my back entrance.

"Are you okay with this?"he asks.

"My first time doing it this way...but I can handle it" I chuckle.

He slowly enters me, he moans and grabs my hair. Bawling his hand into a fist he pulls my hair back like i was a type of horse. He enters slowly, letting a burning feeling remain on its way.

I close my eyes and wince at the pain that is slowly turning into pleasure.

"B-brendon" I moan.

"Hmm?" He groans, slapping my ass. He pulls my hair over and over again as he slams into me repeatedly.

"Fuck babe" he growls. He moves his hand to my thigh. He inches his hand closer to my pussy, rubbing my inner thigh with his fingers as his thumb traces my slit.

"I bet you like how I'm fucking you" he whispers. I moan in response getting his hard on even bigger.

He finally releases inside of me.
He pulls out and drops to the floor.

"You okay?" I pant.

"Of course why wouldn't I be? I got anal from my beautiful girlfriend. What more can I ask for?" He grins lazily.

I turn to face him and smile at his comment. I bend down to fetch my shorts and underwear. I kick his jeans to him making them land on his foot.

"Are you gonna lay there butt naked all night? Or are you going to join me for a shower?" I say resting my hand on my hips.

"Shower it is" he smirks "but don't get mad if I attempt to do something"