Not so Holy.

"Fuck me" I moan as I rub my clit. I turn the channel and enter two fingers in me, moving them in and out slowly.

"Oh Brendon" My eyes flutter shut, the pleasure taking control over my body. I rub faster making the process speed up.

"Y/n, im home. Come down stairs!" My husband yells from below.

I take out my hand from underneath my underwear and lick my fingers clean, I groan and start making my way to the kitchen,"C-coming!"

.......

"Daughter y/n, you must be staying here in this room. You may not leave this room at 9 till 8 in the morning"

"Yes, daughter sadie" I smile,
once she closes the door I start unpacking my things. I undress myself making my black lingerie show, the babydoll lace dress showing on top of my lace bra and undies.

"Not so innocent am i?" I smirk, looking for my dildo in my suitcase.

Tomorrow I see the one and only guy I've been dying to meet. How he plays the guitar, how he sings those perfect notes, and how his features are. Man, the things I'd do to him. Brendon Urie, the student of this religious school. It's pathetic, but definitely worth it.

Too bad I have to dress in this stupid nun thing, because I could've been showing him what I've got. He'd be crawling too me..

.........

"Good morning class" I clasp my hands and look around the room for him and sadly he isn't here. Maybe in my next hour...

"Daughter y/n? May we start the prayers?" The blonde girl at front asks.

"Mhm, begin praying"

..........

"Mr. Urie" I raise a brow and stare at him.

"Yes? Daughter y/n?" He furrows his brows as the rest of the class leaves. He walks closer to me, his hands in his pockets.

"You have detention after school with me, meet me at my room. Room 321" I bite my lip.

"But, what did I do to deserve detention? " He asks, his voice getting louder.

What a turn on..

"I didn't see you saying the bible verses, and for back talk" I smirk.

"Okay, daughter y/n" he says softly, he makes his way out of the class room, closing the door behind him.

"Fuck yes" I grin, jumping around the room.

"Ahm" the cleaning lady gives me a skeptical look with a broom in her hand and the other on her waist.

"What? You didn't come here to stare you came here to work. Now fuck off" I roll my eyes, giving her That same look she is giving me.

She closes the door once again and makes her way past the hall.

"Just two more hours and I can finally get to do what I came here to do" I smirk, looking down at my screen saver.

.......

"Daughter y/n? I'm here?" He knocks again.

"Come in"

He opens the door and looks around the room. He closes the door behind him and sits himself on the chair next to the desk.

"Hello" I lock the door and walk towards him. I hug him from the waist, roaming my hands down his stomach.

"Um.." he gets up, his face serious.

"Don't be scared, daughter y/n is going to take good care of you" I batt my eyelashes, striding my way towards him, he stumbles on the bed. I take the cloth of my head and slowly take the outfit off. My red lingerie showing.

"I shouldn't be here, students have to be in their room at 9" he gulps, looking me up and down.

"It's 5 o'clock baby" I straddle him, pinning his hands behind his head, "I love you"

"I don't even know you and I have a girlfriend" he trys to push me off but his eyes lay on my cleavage, his eyes going dark and hungry.

I bite my lip, "you don't have to know me to get me to lay you" I trace his chest, my eyes staring right at his.

I kiss his big plump lips, anticipating for his feedback.  I let go of his hands and sneak my hand down his pants and start rubbing on his dīck.

He groans, hesitantly moving his hands to my tīts.

"Don't be shy, I don't bite " I smirk.

He holds one, squeezing it gently. He snakes his arm around my back unclipping my bra, taking me by surprise.

He turns us over so that he is on top, he places his moist lips on my nipple, twirling his tongue on the peek. I moan In satisfaction, especially by the person I adore.

"Daughter y/n? Can I come in?"

We stare at each other, his eyes almost coming out of its sockets.

"I u-m my stomach hurts, I'm not feeling so well. I will check up on you when I feel better yeah?" I bite my nails, staring straight at the door.

"Okay"

We both sigh in relief, Brendon takes his shirt off. Showing off his six pack, I lean back and admire the view.

Never did I think that I
would be caught in the way he got me..

He leans down kissing me softly, he starts trailing kisses down my chest. He licks my nipple and kisses down my stomach where his lips are met by my underwear. He take his fingers and delicately takes them off my body.

He bites his lips and stares into my e/c eyes. He stands straight, unbuckling his belt then taking of his boxers and pants. He aligns his dīck with my entrance. He runs his tip along my slit, giving me chills. He enters slowly, letting a blissful groan come out of his mouth. He quickens his pace, my arms fling over his back. He pulls out slowly only to enter harder and quicker. I dig my nails onto his back, my back arches, and I bite my lip to muffle my moans out. He enters me fully and deeply giving me a taste of how big his size is.

"Bren-n" I moan softly.

After a few sloppy thrusts, we let ourselves climax together.  He pulls out slowly and lays next to me. Nothing, no words coming out of his mouth but those heavy breathes he is taking.

I get up and stretch my limbs out, giving him a view of my rear. I laugh and pull my phone out from behind the flower pot.

"It would be a shame for people to find out what we did, wouldn't it?" I wave my phone around with the video on the screen.

"You wouldn't dare, what do you want from me?"

"I want you, fuck your girlfriend. You have me"

"M-my girlfriend is all the way in South Carolina .."

"Would you mind me sending this to her?" I smirk.

He stares at me, with those beautiful brown eyes, "please dont, I'll do anything"

"Meet me here tomorrow at the same time"

......