You? Ha,No.

"Brendon would never like you" she smacks her gum and flips her hair right in my face.

"I know.." I sigh.

Brendon urie is just a regular guy who goes to my school. He started coming here when I was a freshman. Now its junior year. I liked him when I first saw him. I liked how his brown eye glistened, how his lips were plump and a pretty pink, and how his hair was a strand would always fall feather like on his forehead.

Brendon and I are friends but it never seemed to go further. Ever since I told Tiffany that I liked him she brought her A-game. They are also friends..

"I look hot and well you?" She holds up her tiny mirror reapplying her red lipstick.

I pout, tears threatening to come through. I was the one who always wore jeans and shorts with regular t shirts and plaid shirts.
She always wore dresses, skirts, shorts, and crop tops.

"Yeah, I get it.." I bite my lip, looking around.

"Here he comes" she puffs up her hair and rests her hand on her hip.

"Hey Tif" he sticks his hands in his pockets, running a hand through his hair.

"Hey y/n" he smiles.

Tiffany rolls her eyes then looks back at him smiling.

"Well do you um..think I can have time with y/n?"

"Fine" she rolls her eyes and turns around making sure to stick her hip out making it look like she got ass.

"Hey y/n?"

"Yeah? Do you need help on math?" I ask randomly.

"No haha I actually um.." He blushes lightly "so you know how the dance is in a week?"

Tiffany scoffs and turns around. She stands up straight with her arms crossed.

"Oh I forgot about that. You want help picking out your tuxedo?" I ask, my heart beats faster and faster at the topic.

"I'd love to go with you Brendon" she says smoothly.

"No, I wanted to know if y/n wanted to go with me. Not you Tiffany"

My mind goes completely blank. My heart races so fast I think it might leave my chest. I start blushing immediately feeling the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Of course, I'd love too" I smile widely, hugging him tightly after I flip Tiffany off.

"Sweet" he laughs hugging back.

"Why would you go out with her? She isnt even pretty, I'm hot as hell and youd rather go with her? Brendon are you seriously that stupid?" She stomps her foot.

"Hold on" he let's go of the hug and faces her. His eyes trained on hers. His having a fire like look and hers stern and full of jealousy.

"Don't you ever call her ugly ever again. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever met"

"Then how come you didn't ask her out on the previous dances during freshman and sophomore year?" She smirks "oh yeah cause she is ugly as fuck" she chuckles.

A tear streams down my cheek. I sniff and he turns to look at me, he wipes my tear away. He holds my hand and looks at her one last time.

"You are right. I didn't ask her but, it was because of my insecurities. I didn't think she would like me plus I was shy to ask her. We were already friends that was good enough for me, I'd rather have her as a friend then let her reject me and leave me. She is the most precious thing in this whole damn school Tiffany.
Ever since I met her I liked her. I shouldn't of waited two years but I couldn't help it and I regret with all I got. But now I have a date to go with too the dance and guess what? Its her not you. In fact you aren't going to ever get me. Y/n is stunning and don't get me wrong You are pretty but looks aren't going to get you everything love."

He turns around immediately pulling me into his arms. He walks us through the crowded hallway leaving Tiffany standing speechless.

A/n:
Remember I am taking requests. I am open to anything you suggest.
WARNING: It might take awhile when I write It, but I sure will do it.

I am also planning to publish a new book I am working on. The writing is terrible so check it out at your own risk.😂 (It is also a Brendon Urie book and you will be involved) not coming up with a character cause I find it easier.