Hungry.

It's been a few days in my new job (being in intern for a big music company) and it's been absolute shit.

"Yes, Mr.Dun" I smile, packing all the folders into one big box.

"Your check, y/n" he grinned, his eyes closing to the shape of a raison.

"thank you"

"hey, you can leave now. Ill handle this" he said, rolling up his sleeves.

"are you sure? I can h-"

"I'm sure"

I pat his back and leave with my coat and purse.

My job isn't that bad, well, it's not bad at all in all honesty. But there is always one person who ruins it...

"y/nnnn"

That guy..

"yes, Brendon?" I smile, holding back an eye roll.

"w-want t-to maybe h-hang?" he said, adjusting his glasses.

Fuck off urie.

"I, I'm busy later"I chuckle, entering the elevator.

He stops the elevator door from closing, getting himself in.

"maybe tomorrow?" he mumbled, moving over to my side.

"ah-" I stopped the elevator, "no, family is in town"

Duh, they live here dumb ass..

"okay" he smiled, looking down at his hands.

The elevator doors closed, going down to where it needs to be. I thanked God and kept walking. I walked all the way down the steps, finally making it to the lot.

"y/n" he murmured, getting behind me.

"what"

He kept quiet, staying behind me the whole time I walked to my car.

"bye"

I gave him a tight lipped smile and opened my door. I got in and drove off.

√×√×√×√×√×√×

"Y/n, halloween party, tonight"

"should I bring anything, Mr. Dun?"

"just yourself "he smiled.

I nodded and walked away. I got all the way to the lot until he came behind me.

"d-do y-you uh, uh g-got a date?"

"Yes, Brendon. I'm busy so bye" I got in my car, leaving.

But as soon I hit the stop sign, he came behind me. I rolled my eyes, knowing he was going to follow me.

I parked at walmart because I needed a costume anyways. Surprisingly he left.

I held onto the cart, passing by the movie section.

I laughed softly, picking up the pig costume. I passed by to the makeup Isle, picking up what I need for this costume.

Arriving home, I put it on. It fit well, so then I started applying all my makeup to my face.

I was definitely excited for this party, Mr.Dun just got recently engaged with his promised one.

I think the name was Debby?
Though Debby Dun doesn't sound so good...

Wait, that was his ex from three years ago. Apparently Mr. Dun is wavy, he got a man.

Tyler Joseph. Well, soon to be Tyler Dun. Sounds so much better than I thought.

"My boss can get a man but I can't even have one look at me"

"what about Brendon?"

"Fuck!" I shout, jumping from the scare Mary gave me.

"jesus, Mary, warn me. How the fuck did you get here?" I laughed, opening my window.

She climbed in, getting stuck halfway because of her hot dog costume.

"nice costume" I smirked.

"You too" she laughed, laying on my bed.

"ready?" I said, looking back at her.

"yeah, definitely ready. This shit is hot though" she groaned, fanning herself.

"what do you think Brendon is going to be?"

"a dick"

I rolled my eyes, laughing.

√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√

"n-nice costume" Brendon murmured behind me.

I turned around and saw him dressed as Harry Potter.

"thanks"

I walked away, heading towards the dance floor. I put my drink down on the table and swayed my hips.

I smiled, adoring how lovey dovey Mr. Dun and Mr. Joseph were getting. 

Wish I had that..

I threw my hands in the air, laughing.

"FOR CHRISTMAS I WANT A JOSEPH AND A DUN"

"me too"

I felt arms wrap around my waist, pulling me onto their body.

"what the fuck, ew Brendon, gross get off me you sick fuck"

I backed off, socking him across the face. He winced in pain but soon grabbed by force. Hitting his head on mine.

I soon woke up chained to the bed with a nasty ass apple in my mouth. He stripped me naked, leaving me only in my pig head.

"time for the pig to slim down, don't you think?" he smiled, licking his lips.

I began to cry, looking at him unzip his pants. He let his cock loose, coming near me with his hand on his shaft.  He grabbed the wine from beneath the bed, pouring it over my body.

"just to add a little spice baby"

I gagged, imagining this sick bastards having that thing he calls a dick near me.

He started to lick the wine off my chest, using his tongue skillfully.

"Brendon, here's the dildo. I washed it and everything"

Fucking bitch!

"Thanks M-mary" he smiled, waving her off.

Mary, that backstabbing bitch.

She winked at me, pulling out her thong before she left.

He shoved the used black dildo up me, keeping it there in place with his foot.

"I'm going to love you forever"

I closed my eyes, feeling dizzy.

√×√××√×√×√×√×√××√×√

I love you.