Unforgivable. prt3

toxic_camren,XxPanicAttacksxX, Danasgirl1219, Jordan_Gaddis_, buddahvibes, _Angelica_Schuyler_, patdemelyy, I got yall. 😂😂❤😝

Brendons pov;

All I want to do is talk to her, I've tried so many times. That day where she took care of my son, that was the day where I had the chance to redeem myself,  but her stubborn self wouldn't give me a chance.

"Daddy who was that girl from yesterday? Is that grandma? " his eyes droopy. He rubs his eyes then stares at me waiting for a response.

"No, that was just a stupid bi-" my eyes widen and I shake my head, "she's just a stranger"

"Stupid is a bad word" he furrows his brows and folds his arms.

I smile at that and pat his back, "You're right" I chuckle, "what did I do to deserve you?" I run my hand through his hair, my smile slowly fading.

"I don't know" he smiles.
.............

"Brendon come one babe, let's sleep" she wraps her arms around my waist, giving me small kisses on my neck.

"Go to sleep" I roll my eyes as I keep staring into the darkness.

"What's wrong?" She runs her hand down my chest.

"Nothing"

"C,mon tell me" she sooths.

"I said nothing, I'm sleeping on the couch" I get up from the bed, slipping on my slippers and down the stairs I go.

"Fine" I hear her groan from above.

She can fucking suck it.

"Y/n I miss you" a tear streams down my cheek as I lay my head down on the pillow. I lift my legs up on the couch and lay there comfortably. 

All this woman uses me for is sex and money, that's all. No love or anything, does she think I'm some sort of toy? Or her past husband?

I have a kid, with a gold digger. What a wonderful life. I could've had it with the only girl I grew to love. Now I lost her, because of me. My kid could've experienced a better life, a better future, a better everything.

"It's all my fault" I wipe my tears from my eyes and shut my eyes, hoping that sleep consumes me.

"What's your fault?"

I sit up and face the stairs where my kid is standing on the first step. I sigh and motion him over. He obeys and sits next to me.

"Do you love mommy?" I ask, holding him under my arms. Caressing his cheek.

"Yes"

"Do you love me?" I ask softly.

"Of course I do daddy" he smiles at me, his right dimple showing.
I pinch his cheeks, smiling slightly at the fact that he loves me. Just as much I love him.

"I love that stranger too" he smiles, his eyes closing slowly.

"Tyler, you can't love a stranger " I gulp.

"But she is nice, she bought me some nuggets!" He exclaims.

"Sshh your mom is asleep " I chuckle, "it's 12 o'clock what are you doing up?"

"I heard someone come down the stairs"

"Come on" I take my shirt off and lay down, getting back into the position I was in. I scoot back, leaving some space for him in front of me. He lays down next to me, I pull him next to me, cuddling him once my t-shirt has covered him.
.......

"Where are we going?" He asks, kicking his feet back and forth.

"To get you some nuggets" I grin.

"You past McDonald's" he furrows his brows and looks out the window, pointing at the McDonald's that I passed.

"I know"

I pull up on the driveway, the house still looking in the same condition I left it. I take a deep breathe and exit the automobile. I take my son off of his car seat and we both make our way to the door.

"Go ahead, knock" I smile.

"Okay" he turns his little hand into a fist and knocks on the door.

"Coming"

She opens the door, standing stiffly and her eyes widen.

"Hi" Tyler says excitedly.

"Um h-hi cutie, what are you doing here?" She squats down asking him.

"Hey" I smile.

"Hi" she changes her tone and lifts herself up to my height.

"Y/n want to come too McDonald's with us?" I ask with confidence.

I know she won't turn my son down...

"I have things to do" she folds her arms.

"Please" Tyler wines, hugging her leg.

"F-fine" she says smiling, patting his back.
..........

"Aren't these nuggets yummy?!" He grins, dipping one in ketchup.

"Definitely" she smiles, taking her own chicken nugget and dipping it into ranch.

"Yep" I look towards her way, her features didn't change a single bit. I want to kiss her badly.. I miss everything about her, my son and I like her. We're a perfect family.. Well not at home.. with my baby momma...

"May I help you?" She raises a brow at me.

"What? No, I mean, yes"

She rolls her eyes and turns back to tyler.

"Tyler go play on the little play set "

"Okay" he dusts his hands and runs to the play set.

"He is cute, I'll give you that" she murmurs.

"I know he is, he is my son" I joke.

"Could've been my son too" she mumbles.

"Look, I try to fix things with you. But you don't give me a chance, I can't explain how I feel or anything because of your stubbornness. He could be yours too, just give me a chance"

"You had to many chances Urie,  and I don't care what you have to say. I would give you a chance if it wasn't with my mom. Why would I want to see what I thought was my man with a kid that doesn't even belong to me, but my mom's  instead? He has her features, not just yours asshole. I don't think I'd want to be reminded every single day"

"Hold on, it isn't his fault. It was us, the parents fault. Don't bring Tyler up, that poor innocent child doesn't deserve me, or your mom. He deserves a better family, a better life. Something I can't give him" I slouch my shoulders, my eyes start getting watery.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing go play" I pat his back.
He leaves and goes up the stairs for the slide.

"I'm leaving" she stands up arubtly. Her face filled with disappointment and regret.

I stand up with sadness in my eyes, she shoves past me, I take her wrist and pull her to me. I let go and grab her face, giving her a kiss full of love.
.......