Spotlight, Fame, Regrets.

"M-may I have your autograph?" A young man asks, holding a picture of me. His  cheeks turning red when I face him.

"You may" I smile, signing his picture, "this goes too?"

"Brendon, B-Brendon Urie" he stutters, twidling his fingers.

This man is quite attractive. I'd definitely want to see him again. His lips were pink and plump, his forehead is bigger, compared to mine. Not that it matters anyways, it looks fantastic on him. His brown eyes like chocolate, his voice warm and soft.

"Brendon, right?" I say, raising a brow. He nods, watching me sign his picture intently.

"Here you go" I grin, blushing slightly when I hand him the picture. I pass him slowly, getting a swift whip of his scent. 
"Spill and my people will find you" I say, standing next to him. He gasps as I walk away, smiling.

"S-sh-shit!" He squeels, his voice high pitched.

I shake my head laughing, looking down.
.....

"You know you can't give people your number just like that" my manager, Stacy, says.

"I know, but I can have something going on with him. He is cute" I shrug, scrolling down my feed on instagram.

"We need to get you a new phone number" she rolls her eyes, dialing someone on the phone.

"No, I dont. I appreciate you looking out for me, stacy. But I think I can make my own decisions, especially with who I want to talk too"

She holds up her finger, hushing me. "Mhm, yeah" she says before leaving the living room and heading towards my room.

As I'm about to like my best friend, Melanie's, post, my phone rings.

I sigh, answering.

"Yellow?" I say, laying on my back carefully.

"H-hey, M-ms. Um, L/n"

"Brendon?"

"Yeah, it's m-me" he says, his voice lighting up. "How do you remember my name?"

"I tend to remember cute guys name" I hear him smile through the line, a small laugh coming from his mouth.

"Must be a gift"

"I am talented" I joke.

Great, now he thinks you are cocky..

"Well you are. I'm a big fan of yours"

"Really?"

"Y-yeah, I loved you since the beginning" he says estaticly, "I even wrote some Imagines about you-" he shuts up quickly, gasping from embarrassment.

Mmm...I'd hit that..

I chuckle, biting my lip. I twirl the tips of my hair with my free hand, looking outside from the open space area of the penthouse.

"I-i was just kidding" he stutters.

"Maybe we should meet up. So you could read me some" I suggest, hoping he'd be interested. "Maybe you'd have to keep some to yourself if they're dirty"

He gulps from the other end, a moment of silence shared between us. His and my breathing only heard from this wait.

"I'd love too" he speaks up, "I mean, The dirty parts can be read some other time. When you feel up to it and you're looking forward to some fun" his voice getting deeper, his words slowly coming out of his mouth.

"Maybe I'd like you to portray those dirty Imagines for me" I smirk, biting down on my lip.

"I've dreamed of doing dirty things to-"

"Who are you talking too?" Stacy, my manager says, walking up to me.

I roll my eyes, putting my phone to my chest. "A friend"

"Really?" She raises her brow, "Is it Ashley?"

"You know she doesn't like that name. She goes by Halsey"

"Who is it?"

"Nobody, jeez" I groan, closing my eyes.

"Don't make me cancel that interview with Ellen" she warns.

"Fine" I scoff,  "It's the cute guy I gave my number too"

She rolls her eyes, looking down at her nails. "We don't have time for guys, y/n"

"I do. Remember next wee-"

"Next week we have a photo shoot with vogue" she sighs, making her way over to sit next to me.

"Y/n, you are a celebrity. You are booked almost everywhere. What makes you think you'd have time to hang with this boy?"

She runs her fingers through my hair, making me relax. I shrug slightly, looking up at her.

"He can join me at the photo shoot or something"

"I think I just said you have a photo shoot, not you and him have a photo shoot" she fires back, crossing her arms.

"Stacy, I love you. You have been the best manager I've had, but. You just got to let me live around" I sigh, sitting up.

She furrows her brows, looking at me. She crosses her arms, "that could cause a lot of drama, y/n. He could be crowded by paparazzi if they see you too. Not only would they question him, but follow him everywhere. Even if he is a nobody"

"He is somebody, stacy. Well he can just come over then" I suggest.

"Paparazzi are always waiting. Always. He can't just get away from them with a snap of finger"

I roll my eyes, knowing what she is saying is true. My eyes widen once I remembered I was talking to him.

"Hello?"

"Y-yeah here"

"What did you hear?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Everything. The paparazzi doesn't matter, I can handle it. I just want to hang out with my favorite artist of all time"

"You hear that stacy?" I raise a brow, pressing the button so it could be on speaker.

"Listen kid. You don't know anything about extravagant life styles. You don't how it feels to be famous. You'll regret it, when the spotlight hits you. But, that's your problem"

"I won't regret it. I promise"
........

Are you google? Cause you are everything I was looking for.