Abusive.

"Please stop" you sob covering your face but once again he removes your hands and slaps you.

"Shut up slut!" He yells.

He exits the room, slamming the door. You cry uncontrollably and seek help once more.

-phone-

"Mom please you have to help me"

"Honey? What's wrong?"

"B-brendon hi-"

Brendon busts through the door and slaps the phone out of your hand making it break against the wall.

He then pulls you up by your hair and pins you against the wall strangling you.

"Please Brendon, remember we love each other" you say with a little hope.

"Bitch please. Those days are over. Do you think I would want a whore who fucks around with other guys?" He laughs.

" I NEVER SLEPT WITH ANYONE BUT YOU, YOU DUMBASS!" you spit.

He chuckles and throws you on the bed "damn lies" he starts unbuckling his belt.

You scoot back to the bed post, holding your knees up you start to rock yourself.

"Its going to be Ok" you repeated over and over.

"Get up!" He yells.

You obey his orders and get down from the bed.

"Good, now get undressed and stand under the ropes" he leaves the room.

"Fucking bitch" you mumble as you undress yourself, once you are done you make your way to the ropes and stand there hopelessly.

He comes back in with a whip. He comes closer and closer, he ties your hands with the hanging ropes from the ceilings.

"Ready?" He whispers sensually.

You gulp and lower your head nodding.

He tilts your head to face him "Look at me when I'm speaking and answer when I ask something. That's why you got a mouth. Use it." He growls.

"Yes Brendon" you roll your eyes.

"Instead of Brendon call me Daddy" he purrs, slowly tracing your collarbone down your chest with his finger.

"Yes" you nod.

He grabs the whip and backs away whipping you as hard as he can. You groan and try wiggling your way out.

 "What I say?"

"Sorry, daddy" you whimper.

"That a girl" he enters you from behind and gives it his all.

"Oow" you screech.

He thrust faster and harder, he grabs hold of your ass and grips it hard. You hold tears from falling out from the 'brutal' pain.

"Fuck" he moans.

He leans in and rests on your back as he starts kissing your neck "does this feel good?"

"Y-yes daddy" you moan.

"Hmph" he chuckles, he pulls out and backs away once more to whip you.

"Shit!" You growl.

He keeps whipping you until his hand gets tired. The marks leaving the cheek area and heading north.

"Ow" you scream.

He laughs and unties you, giving you a rough kiss and throwing you back on the bed.

"Bitch!" You cry, soothing out your wrists.

"So are you doll" he smirks, he pulls up his pants.

He takes out a lighter and takes the joint left on the window sill.
"Slut" he mumbles.