You're Testing Me, Doll.

"let me take care of you baby" he presses his lips to my neck, leaving sloppy kisses. 

"uh, no. " I move away from his touch and push him away.

I guess I'll stay sober tonight.

I find an empty spot on the dance floor,  so that's where I go.  I sway my hips to the beat, as the lights flash around me. I feel someone staring at me but when I turn around no one is there,  so I keep swaying my hips to the music. Raising my hands doing hand movements.

I don't feel comfortable anymore,  the stare is like staring right through my soul.  Burning the back of my head.  I turn around once again with my arms crossed.  Again,  no one.

"for fucks sake" I mumble.

Brendon's pov;

I was on my way to get a drink and I saw someone.  Not just a regular somebody,  she was amazing.  I saw her fight off with a drunk,  and how her hips swayed to the beat is quite the sight.  I think I was caught staring too much because she turned around.

"she is good looking, No? "

"But of course she is good looking, but there's something about her" I wave the bartender off,  he goes to serve another person.

She kept moving her hips, it looks  like she was born to do it. God was she amazing, the way she moved,  how she acted, and just everything about her look fantastic.

I wonder if she is blessed in the bed too...

She raises her arms, doing some sort of hand motion.  She turns around again,  her arms crossed this time.  She's making her way over two the bar,  getting extremely close to me.

She walks past me and sits in a empty stool. I wave the bartender over,  ordering something for her.
She looks at all the drinks,  probably wondering what she is going to get. 

"here you go"

"but I didn't order this?" she says confusedly.

"oh I know,  that gentleman over there did"

I smile brightly, sending her a wink.  She looks at me unimpressed.

Well I tried...

Y/n's pov;

I tried to sit at a bar to get a drink but so happens that a freak sent me one.  What if he put something in it?  You never know.

He sent me a wink, who is he to think I was one of those cheap sluts.

I get up from my spot and head towards the exit.  I hear footsteps following me and it was him.  The freak.

Not freak like in a sexual way but,  freak as in fuck off.

"hey"

"what? " I turn to face him,  giving him the "bitch face".

"well,  I would like to get to know you better"he smiles genuinely,  sticking his hands in his pockets.

"well, I would like you to fuck off" I roll my eyes.

"feisty mama,  I like that"

 "I have a boyfriend" I scoff.

"where he at though?" he smirks.

"I- whatever" I turn myself around and speed walk to my car.

"wait! " he chases  after me and turns me around by my shoulder.

"what?  God damn it,  do you want me to yell rape? " I lay back on my car, looking at him with the best stern face I can give.

"please,  give me a chance " he pleads.