Regret.

I might be a shy introvert but,  but I'm finally going to do it!  I can do it, I know I can.  I should've done it in the beginning of the school year but here I am..  at the end. 

"y/n you're beautiful,  never doubt yourself.  You can do it" I whisper a pep talk to my self as I head to the back of the room where all the guys are.

I twiddle my fingers and glance at the boy every now and then. Trying to gain the confidence I once had. I look at the poster board to busy myself so I don't look like an idiot.

"what are you doing? " The teacher,  Mr. Weekes asked.

Everyone looks at me, I didn't really care but that boy in particular gets me nervous.

"I-I am looking at these useful notes" I stutter, turning into a bright red. 

"okay then" he smiles and continues to work on his laptop.
I sigh and make my way back to my seat. I lay my head down on my desk and think.  Thinking about how I should grow some balls.  How I should be confident.  How my life would be different if I was more confident, I probably would've had a boyfriend. Maybe.

The bell rings notifying us that school is finally over. No more school, just summer. Two months of not seeing him.

Everyone walks past me, I stay on alert and wait till he passes by so I can leave.  As I'm about to look at the door way he passes by me.  He strides his way to the doorway, me getting a swift whip of his scent.

I get up from my seat and pull my backpack from underneath my seat, then I notice something. He left his keys.  I guess they fell on the ground,  not sure.

I hurry and grab them, rushing down the hall and down the stairs I seem to catch up to him by the busses.

"h-hey! " I shout which results on everyone turning to me.

Way to go dipshit.

"Brendon!  Hey!  Breeendon" I wave my hand with the keys hanging from my fingers.

He turns around with his brows furrowed. He notices me and laughs as he jogs his way to me.
Me being me,  I start to hyperventilat, My hands start to sweat but I wipe them onto my jeans hoping he won't notice when I hand him the keys. What if I make a fool out of myself?

"thank you, I'd have to wait for hours for my mom to come home" he grins,  panting a little.

"y-yeah you're welcome" I smile,  blushing a light pink, "I um can I tell you something? "

"sure"

I hand him his keys slowly,  reassuring myself that I could do this. 

"I like you, do you want to maybe date and get to know each other?" I close my eyes grinning because I just said all that without a freaking stutter!

"um,  well" he bites his bottom lip almost if he was thinking, "I well you aren't even pretty" his voice softer than before.

Oh

"o-oh okay.. I-ill see you next year, yeah?" I walk away timidly. Tears threatening to fall from my eyes, my lip quivers but I bite down on it before I cause a scene.  Like always.

He was the first guy I ever confessed my feelings too! When he "rejected" me wasn't it the bad part, it was when he said I was "ugly".  That's the worst part. I always felt like I didn't fit in, I wanted to fit among other girls. Feel just as pretty, I thought maybe I am a tad pretty. But well I guess all my doubts were right.

.......

I can't thank you enough for the votes and reads. ❤❤❤❤
 have a beautiful day & a happy holiday . 😊