Attention.

"Mmm" i groaned at Brendon every time he shook me.

"Wake up babe" he whispered.

"What?!" I whisper shout, rubbing my eyes.

"I heard something downstairs" he pouts.

"Probably just the wind sweetheart. Go back to sleep" you turn around and cover yourself with the blanket.

"I'm scared" he wines.

"Fine" i push him back down, i turn around once again cuddling him.

He let's soft snores leave his mouth. He shifts making him unlatch my grip on his waist. I turn around as well and fall back asleep.

I woke up around 10 o'clock to the noise of the football game on TV. I get up stretching a bit then slipping on my white fluffy slippers on. I went downstairs expecting a hug and a kiss as my birthday gift. Change your plans. Once I got down stairs he didn't even say a word to me.

"Good morning" I say smiling slightly.

"Morning" he chews on his straw and continues watching the game.

I sigh and walk towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge I get the milk out and start serving myself some cereal.

"What am I going to eat?" He asked.

I don't respond and grab my cereal heading upstairs straight to our room and watch Netflix by myself. On my birthday.

"Where you going?" He asks right when I slammed the door.

.......................

"Dinner is ready" I roll my eyes and serve his dish.

"Thanks honey" he smiles digging into the pasta.

I sigh and start eating my own food. There was silence throughout the whole dinner. He still didn't mention my birthday. Not a single word. I can't believe he forgot...

"Imma take a shower, Care to join?" He tilts my chin up so I could see him wiggling his eyebrows.

"No" I force my chin off of his touch and look back down.

"Okay, i-i will be upstairs" he says disappointingly.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes and play with my food. I lost my appetite.

..........................

"Babe talk to me" he rubs my shoulders and kisses my cheek trying to make me talk.

"Nothing, nothing at all" I say and smile sarcastically at him.

He loosens his grip and gets up heading to the closet and he retrieves a white box with black ribbon on it.

He walks over and hands it to me "open it" he smiles slightly.

"What's this for?"

"Did you actually think I forgot your birthday?" He laughs "of course I didn't! I love you" he embraces you.

"I'm sorry..I've been a jerk the whole day. I thought you forgot" I say blushing from embarrassment.

"Its okay. Just part of the plan, happy birthday by the way" he chuckles pulling away from the hug.

I undo the ribbon and open the box. There was a pair of shoes and two tickets to Paris.

"I love it!" I shed a few tears before hugging him again.

"I knew you would" he smirks.

"Thanks you so much" I pick up the heels with rose designs up and try them on "just my size"

"You are welcome and I had to look at your other shoes" he chuckles.

He walks to the light switch and switches it off. He opens the curtains and the natural light of the moon comes shinning through. He turns to you and rips his clothes off. Literally rips them off.

"Oh my god Brendon!" I laugh letting a few Snorts  leave my mouth.

Brendon was wearing  woman lingerie under his clothes. He poses in the lingerie and walks back to me.

"I bought you this too. If you want it you have to go through me first" he smirks.

The whole night was of me taking the lingerie off of Brendon so I could wear it for our next hot session. But I'm going to make sure to wash it good. I got three presents after all. Shoes with the tickets, hot new black lingerie, and hot and heavy sex from Brendon.

Best birthday ever.