I love you.

Y/n's pov;

"Brendon open the door"

"N-no, I, ugh. I-i just can't" he chokes out.

"Please, babe" I furrow my brows, my eyes tearing up. "Let me hold you"

"What's the use? It would be your last time hugging me. I'm going to die" he crys out, gasping for air.

"Don't think like that, please" one tear slides down my cheek, followed by another.

"I can't help it. I told my mom and everyone, cancer is a big fucking deal. I can die any minute now. My fans wouldn't know until someone close to me tweets about my death"

"Brendon open the damn door. Please, I want to help you. I-ill knock the door down if you dont"

"Go away, please"

I sigh heavily and open the closet in front of our room, getting a hammer.

I swing the hammer on the door, breaking it piece by piece.

"I might of not knocked it down but I'm coming for you" I swing some more until I made a decent size hole to where I can get through it.

He gasps and looks at me, wiping the tears away with his hands. He sniffs loudly and sits on the bed.

I throw the hammer to the ground and walk towards him, hugging him.

"I'm always here for you. You know that. babe, cancer can be beaten, if you want too. You can't let cancer put you down. You're strong. And you aren't going to die any minute, while I'm around okay? You can't just spend your life weeping about it, you could spend the days having fun"

"Fun? Fun while I'm going to die? Y/n I'm going to die, okay. You can't stop it and neither can I"

"Do you want to spend it in this room or outside somewhere having fun? If I were to die, I'd make the most out of it, babe" I sigh, kissing his temple.

"As long as it takes my mind off of it, okay"
............

"You should bring what you put on for me tonight more often. I like it" I smirk.

"Hm, well, Wanted to make it memorable" he shrugs, spooning me.

"You aren't going to die, okay?" I close my eyes, sighing.

"Just waiting for the day, but till then. I have to make it memorable"

"Anything with you is memorable. If it's sleeping or watching tv" I smile.

"Get dressed where going out"

"Where too?"

"It's a surprise" he grins, getting up to pick his clothes out.

"Alright then" I get up, picking out a basic white t-shirt with some teared black jeans and some black converse. I apply the basic chill makeup look and get my black jacket.

"Hey babe?"

I turn around and see him wearing some black jeans like me with a black t-shirt instead with his black converse as well. He tugs on his black hoodie and bites his lip.

"What?" I ask, smiling at him.

"Cash me outside, how bout dat" he says before rushing downstairs and out the doors.

I let a loud laugh out and quickly make my way down the stairs and out the door. Closing it behind me.

He honks the horn, startling me. I chuckle slightly and get in the car.

"You scared me" I punch his shoulder playfully.

He laughs and pulls out of the driveway, driving into the distance.

"The hoes are laughing?" I smirk, glancing at him.

"Yup"

"So the audience are a bunch of hoes"

He turns the radio off and takes my hand in his kissing it, "yup"
......

"Brendon, we should stop " I breathe out, laughing in between each word.

"Why? This is fun" he laughs, throwing the water balloon at a woman who walks by.

The women gasps and turns back. She furrows her brows, walking towards the bush we are hiding in.

"Run" he whispers, holding onto my wrist. He jumps up and start running with me dragging along.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"  She yells, stomping her foot.

Once we are away from her, we stop running. He pushes me to the ground making me fall flat on my ass. He plops himself down on the floor, laying next to me.

"It's a beautiful night" he says with his arms behind his neck.

"It is" I smile, staring up into the sky.

I lay next to him, cuddling into his side. I place my head on his chest, making small circles on his chest with my fingertip.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

He gets up carefully, making sure I don't fall off of him. I lift myself up and stare at him.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I smile, resting my hand on his thigh.

"Y/n I can't explain how I feel about you. You make my stomach feel like a zoo. When I'm around you I can't help but think how we are perfect for each other. It's hard saying what I feel for you. I could go on and on about how happy you make me feel but we'd be here for ages" he bites his lip, kneeling down.

I bite my own lip, still looking at him. Wondering if this actually a proposal..

Don't cry...don't cry..

"B-Brendon I-"

"Would you like to spend the rest of your life with me, by becoming a Urie?" He ask, holding a red velvet box.

I stand up, looking down at his hands. I cover my mouth and nod a yes. Tears wanting to fall from my eyes.

He smiles widely, opening the box he slides the ring on my finger. He puts the box back in his pocket, he sits on the floor and lays down again. I immediately lay next to him, planting a kiss on his temple.

He holds me, smiling.

"I love you so much, future Mrs.Urie" he sneaks his arm underneath my back, holding my waist as I cuddle against him.

"And I love you, Mr.Urie" I lay my head on his chest once again, listening to his steady heartbeats.

"Babe, just listen to the sound of nature and look up into the stars. Without making noise or movements. We're going to stay here for a while"

I nod and lay there. Listening to the sound of nature, the stars twinkling in the sky.

I slowly close my eyes, letting my dreams take me away.
....

I lift myself up, yawning. I look over at Brendon who is fast asleep,  a smile creeps on my face.
"Brendon, Babe, it's time to go home" I get up, stretching.

I look back down at him, I furrow my brows.

"Babe, c,mon not funny" I fold my arms, "okay, I'll wait for you in the car"

I walk my way to the car, getting on. I wait for Brendon. 

I look at the back view mirror and jump at the figure sitting in the back. I turn back but nothing was there. I look back at the mirror and see Brendon, smiling. My eyes widen and hear him mumble I love you before I turn back around. But, when I do, nobody is there.
....

Are you fairly løcal?