Romance.

♥🌪

Y/n's pov;

I stared at him from across the hall, sighing at the fact that him and I wouldn't work out. He was my friend anyway.

I can't let a perfect friendship be ruined just by feelings that would change in a month.

He looked up, making eye contact with each other before he dismissed himself to walk over here with a smile on his face.

He had his hands in his pockets, looking down as he came.

"Hey y/n couldn't help but stare, huh?" He teased.

"Stare?"

More look admiring..

"Yes" he grinned, pushing me.

"Don't act so innocent. I caught you in the act as well, Weekes" I giggled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

He chuckled before saying, "do you want to hang out later? My parents won't be home by 11"

"I'll think about it" I bit my lip, turning around to leave.

"It's now or never"

"I'll text you" I shouted, turning the corner only to bump into Brendon.

"Sorry"

"It's fine" he smiled, waving.

♥🌪♥🌪

"Damn. I can't even eat two burritos" I laughed.

"Well duh, I'm a man" he puffed out his chest, lifting his arms to flex.

"What are thoseeee"

He put his finger on his arm, lifting the meat up to look like there was muscle. He lifted his eyebrow, winking.

"You're embarrassing yourself bud" I joked, throwing a french fry at him.

He put his arms down and catched the french fry in his mouth.

"Is that supposed to impress me?" I smirked, taking a sip of my drink.

"So am I supposed to be impressing you now?" He licked his lips, resting his head on his hands.

I blushed, looking down at my plate. I've lost my appetite but these damn fries.

I took a french fry and dipped it into the ketchup, twirling it around.

"Am I?" he spoke up.

"N-no.."

"I'm just teasing, lighten up girl" he smiled, lifting my chin up.

I rolled my eyes, putting the whole french fry in my mouth.

"Damn girl you put that whole thing in your mouth. I wonder what else that mouth do"

"You're gross"

♥🌪♥🌪♥🌪

I bobbed my head up and down, taking his whole length in my mouth.

surprised his wasn't as small as the french fry.

"Is this your first time?" He grunted, pushing my head down.

"N-no" I mumbled into his skin.

I moved my head away and licked it from the bottom to the top. I used my hands as I felt his start to throb. I lowered my head and opened my mouth so I could catch every drop.

"Let me return the favor"

"No, its okay" I whispered, getting up.

"Come on. You did me a favor"