Love will find its way.

////

"I wish my love life could be like the ones in the movies or in fairytales" I muttered out, sighing.

"You'll find him" she smiled, taking my hand.

"I'll help you, if you want" she shrugged, rubbing my palm with her thumb.

"No, thanks" I shook my head, "don't want to seem desperate"

"You wont!" She giggled, "I got a perfect one!" She let go of my hand and walked away.

"Yeah, perfect one" I mocked, staring out the window.

She came back a few minutes later with a small smile on her face. She stared at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Thought you ditched me" I joked

"I wouldn't, but guess who got you a hot date?" She smirked, folding her arms.

"I don't know. Who?" I teased, rolling my eyes.

"Bitch" she laughed, "he will be here any minute now"

"Wait, w-what? Now? I'm not even decent looking right now"

"You look good all the time! No need to worry"

"Grace?"

She turned around, being greeted by this one tall, young, handsome man. My eyeballs nearly popped out, thinking my mouth was wide open, dripping saliva.

"Y/n, Brendon" she motioned at me and all I did was send a small wave and a nice sweet smile. "Brendon, y/n" he then sent a nod and a smile to die for.

"Nice to meet you" he held my hand, kissing it.

I blushed slightly, biting my lip. No one has ever done that. No one. He must be a gentleman.

Though, he seemed familiar. He kind of looks like that emo dude from the, "closing the god damn door" song.

"Hey, you look familiar" I spoke up, focusing on his features.

"Well, do you know who I am?" He chuckled, smirking.

"Brendon"

"No shit" laughed Grace.

He laughed along, the blush on my face turning darker. I awkwardly rubbed my arm, waiting for the laughter to die down.

"I'm Brendon, Brendon Urie, Baby" he grinned, winking at me.

"Fromm uh, Fall out boy, right?" I grinned.

He bit his lip, looking down. His cheeks puffing out slightly, red showing up on his cheek.

"Right?" I looked at Grace, she shook her head slowly.

"Righhhht" I laughed off, "I was just kidding, duh"

"I'm from Panic! At the disco" he mumbled, looking up at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know"

"It's okay, no big deal" he laughed, "so can we take a seat?"

All grace did was stare at me, biting her lip. She was pointing at the cafe door, stepping back slowly.

"I have to get going, uh, bye" she muttered, leaving.

"How did you meet grace?" I asked, sighing.

"A store, I think it was target"

"And you gave her your phone number just like that?" I smiled

"Well, I can't but she asked for a pic, you know, the usual autographs and shit" he smiled, "I ran into her often, don't know how and she asked for the same thing and we got along" he shrugged.