Regret. prt 2

Danasgirl1219 already planned. 😂❤

Brendons pov;

She's growing up now..maybe I should've said yes..

I shake my head violently and slam my fist on my desk.

"Damn it!" I yell, throwing my fist around in the air. I look out my window and notice my mom in the driveway with sacks in her hands. 

I take a deep breathe and start making my way to the front door. She opens it and places the sacks on the floor.

"What happened? " she asks.

"What? Nothing, why?" I run my hand through my hair.

"You're all red" she places her hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"I'm fine" I reassure her, "just working out" I smile.

"If you say so" she smiles, patting my shoulder,"some help would be nice"

.......

Tomorrow is the first day of my senior year, now that I remember. The first time she asked me out was when we were in 8th grade, middle school. I really regret it. I should've gave her a chance. She has matured, she has gotten pretty. She has everything now.

"I'll just try tomorrow, I guess" I face the ceiling, my blanket covering my waist and down.

If she wanted to date me then she probably still does. I mean, well..feelings do change. But, I døubt it.

I close my eyes and think of school, what I'm going to wear, and just her.

"Let me fuck you" I whisper to her ear, she whimpers under my touch. Her skin soft and tender. I remover her bra which I immediately toss to the floor. I sit up and stare at those tīts of hers. Just another one of those things that she is blessed with...

"Just do something Bre-" she gasps as my tounge twirls around on her peak. I hold the other in my hand, giving it a squeeze every now and then. She arches her back, moaning at my actions. I trail kisses down her stomach where I am met by her underwear. I take the hem in my mouth, pulling down ever so lightly. I run my finger down her slit, her breathe hitching. She spreads her legs, wide enough so I fit.

"Mmm, wet" I lick my finger and align my dīck with her entrance.
I run my tip along her slit, making me grow harder. I enter her, earning soft moans fro-

"BRENDON YOUR GOING TO BE LATE! GET UP!"

"hm?" I groan, covering my head with the blanket.

"Brendon you're seriously 5 minutes late, hurry up!" She shouts from the restroom.

I get up fast and run to my closet. I take out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a black jacket.

.........

"You were 30 minutes late to first hour dude" he laughs through every breath.

"Yeah, I know. I just- just was having a good sleep" I smirk.

"Really?" He smirks as well, "About?" He asks knowingly.

"Well, just maybe, a wet dream about y/n" I chuckle, that smirk never leaving my face.

"Thought so" he winks, "Got to go, calculus is on the other side of school! " He jogs down the hall.

Ryan, the one I tell everything  too. Maybe a little too much information but he doesn't seem to mind. He has a boyfriend, anyways...it isn't me, though...

I speed walk to English, finally reaching the class, I peek inside and see Zack. I smile and walk towards him.

"Wassup my nigga" he extends his hand out for a shake but I ignore it.

"Don't" I laugh, "Is she in this class?" I ask, hope still living in my heart.

"Well fine then" he chuckles, "I don't know. I don't stalk her"

I've been asking everyone I know if she was in our class and she isnt.. how will I ever tell her?

"Whatever " I roll my eyes, huffing in annoyance. 

Why can't he just give me a straight answer?

"What's your problem?"

"I'm losing hope, Zack" My voice softer than before.

"Turn around"

When I turned around she was standing in the doorway. Her beautiful h/c cascading down her chest. Her beautiful e/c eyes illuminating the room.

She's looking down at her schedule, her eyes squinting.
She looks up and notices me staring, she smiles slightly and makes her way to the back.

"Guess where I am sitting" I wink.
.......

"Las Vegas is pretty interesting " she giggles.

"Vegas is my middle name" I wink.

"Vegas is my middle name?" What the shit...way to go Bren, way to go..

The bell rings and we are released, she gets up and grabs her things. I get up as well and wait for her.

"Babe c,mon we're going to be late for art!" Her friend calls her.

"Going" she smiles, walking towards him.

"Bren, this is Dallon, my boyfriend. Dallon this is Brendon my FRIEND" she introduces us.

Friend?

......

Who ready for new years? Cause I definitely am..👀👊