Pack your bags.

I was super excited to go home, I finally got to my husband of three years in a whole month! I turned the radio up and started singing my heart out I just got full of energy the closer I got home.

Once I arrived home I struggled to take the keys out of my bag whilst I carry all my other suitcases. I opened the door and threw the cases onto the floor "Brendon I'm home!" I scream with excitement. Nothing not even a sound came from around the house surprisingly everything was all neat and clean. "Brendon?" I said again this time with confusion. I walked up stairs checking the restroom and no sign of him.

"Oh bren-" she moaned.

'What the hell is this?'I thought to myself as I got closer to our bedroom.

"Fu-fuck" he groans.
I stepped closer and closer I leaned towards the door trying to recognize the muffled sound. Tears start forming in my eyes 'better be our sex tape' I thought trying to have hope and faith. I opened the door slowly but fuck it I bust through the doors. And there it was, my worst fear actually happening.
Worst part is..my cousin is the one Nude struggling to find the covers as he sits there panicking.

"You son of a bitch!" I screamed as hot tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Its not what it looks like" he says coming closer to you and also nude.

"Get the fuck away from me" I slapped him as hard as I could leaving a red hand print on his cheek.

"Y/n, I swear I didn't mea-" I grab her hair pulling her up by the strands and throw her to the ground.

"Shut the fuck up c/n, I trusted you, you fucking whore!" I walked around the room picking up her clothes I then turned back and tossed the items to her making sure to slap the back of her head before I do so.

She starts crying "y/n Im sorry" I roll my eyes and slap her once again "just get the fuck out!" I yelled at her.

She ran out the bedroom and locked herself in the restroom. There he is, Brendon. Sitting on the edge of the bed, hands in his face.

"Really Brendon? Right after you fucking called me to tell me you loved me last night?" I say folding my arms.

"I-im sorry I swear it was nothing. I love you to death I promise I wont do it again" he says tearing up.

"If you loved me you wouldn't have done that. Especially with my own fucking cousin!" I scoffed.

I stand at the door way "put your shit on and leave you slut!" You yelled still noticing the light in the bathroom is still on. "And I dont want you fucking talking to me again cause what you did was unacceptable" you shoke your head and stared at the ground.

She immediately opens the door giving me a apologetic look. She runs downstairs and out of the house.

"Y-y/n?" He stutters.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Im sorry and i-i um l-love y-you"

"Just pack your bags and leave" I sigh trying to hide my quivering lip.

"What? Please give me another chance" he says stubbornly.

"I said leave!" I screamed at him falling onto the ground sobbing.

"Please don't cry" he says getting up leaving his arm rest on my shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me" I say swatting his hand away.

"Fine, I'll get packing but just know that I loved you" he says walking away, searching through the closet.

"I'm going back to Sarah too" he choked out.