Construction.

.*

"please back away" I giggled, biting my lip.

"what if I don't want too?" he mumbled, kissing my neck as he held my hips tightly.

I rolled my eyes, bumping my butt out so he could move. It wasn't strong enough to release his grip but he did grunt.

"don't do that" he growled, running his hand down south.

I shivered, "or what?"

He turned the stove off, moving the pot to the other side. He turned me around, throwing me over his shoulder.

He walked upstairs, laying me on our bed. He yanked my shirt off, throwing himself at me. He pulled my hair to the side, half of my neck being exposed to him. He kissed roughly, grinding his hips on me.

The hell has gotten into him?

I moaned, raising my arms to rub his back but he uses his fast reflexes to pin them down.

As soon as he went lower, my phone rang.

He groaned, rolling his eyes. He got off of me, sitting next to me.
I lifted myself up, grabbing the phone from underneath the pillow.

"hello?"

"hey"

"mom, hey"I smiled.

He got up, walking downstairs.

After a long talk with my mom, I decided to go down. I hear glass slam down on the counter, but before I could see he slams me up against the wall. 

"Br-Brendon" I choked out, closing my eyes.

He breathed on my neck, tracing my collarbone with the tip of his finger. He delicately moved my hair from my neck, licking my collarbone to my ear.

I shuddered, "Bren, I have to make food"

"shut up" he mumbled, kissing below my ear.

I furrowed my brows, pushing him off of me. He gripped my waist, pushing me against the wall again. 

"I need to cook, my mom is coming" I groaned, fighting against his grip.

I hate drunk Brendon.

"You do as I say. I want sex, so I'll get sex. But specifically-" he burped, "butt sex"

"not now"

"y/nnn" he slurred.

"nope" I shook my head, getting him off of me.

Not going to let him win this time.

I sighed, walking to the kitchen. I clasped my hands, smiling.

"what shall I c-"

I got lifted up from my feet, being taken upstairs again.

"Brendon!" I yelled, hitting his back.

He played me on the bed, the handcuffs were already in place with the bed posts.

"I told you n-" he covered my mouth with his hand.

"I want to enjoy myself, pretty lady" he cuffed my arms and legs.

He placed a blindfold on my eyes and put something in my mouth. Not sure what it was but most likely be a dirty sock.

"mmmm" I mumbled.

"shhhh it's okay, daddys got you"
He whispered followed by a big thump.

I spit the thing out, jumping slightly, "what was that?"

He didn't answer, I felt cold metal press against my leg. I shivered, feeling it go up my leg.

Once it was done to my left it was then done to my right.

I furrowed my brows, biting my lip.

He pulled my pants off, the same cold metal touching my hip. 

"Brendon? What the fuck? Are you cutting my clothes u-" I winced, groaning. "You cut me!"

"sorry" he went over, taking my underwear off. He kissed my cut, licking off the blood.

He spread my legs, turning on the vibrator. He ran it up and down my thigh, inching closer to where I started needing it.

"wet? Already?"

"what?!" I shouted.

"wet? Already?" he spoke up.

"w-what?!"

He turned the vibrator off, "wet? Already? Was what I said you deaf ass bitch"

"well, sorry" I mumbled.

"what?"

I rolled my eyes, knowing he won't be able to see, though I do love his punishments.

He turned it on again, the buzzing noise louder than before.  He turned it to the max, the buzzing could be heard all around the house.

He placed it on my clit, moving the vibrator in circles.

I threw my head back, groaning when I hit my head on the wall.

"fuck, never again" I moaned, arching my back.

He went up to kiss my lips, holding the vibrator in place. 

He roamed his tongue in my mouth, moving the vibrator to my entrance.

I gasped, biting his lip.

He slid it into me, pumping it in and out. I moaned loudly, arching my back higher.

He moved up deeper as he used his mouth to suck my clit.

"Bren let me see" I moaned softly, gripping on the cuffs.

He pushed it in even deeper, hitting that spot that craved  attention.

"Br-" I moaned again, feeling his tongue twirl around.

The doorbell rang, muting the vibration for a minute.

"My mom's here and I don't have the food ready. It's all your fault!" I panicked, trying to get out of these cuffs.

He pulled the vibrator out by a little, turning it down by one.

He got up and closed the door.

"Brendon?" I shouted.

*

Y/ns mom;

On the second ring, Brendon answered. 

"hello, Brendon" I smiled.

"mrs. L/n" he smiled back, smirking slightly.

"where is y/n?" I asked, coming in when he moved out the way.

He closed the door behind him, "upstairs"

"oo, I didn't know you guys are building another room again" I grinned, looking around.

His eyes widened but smirked once he realized what I was talking about.

"that's a lot of noise, what machine are they using to knock the wall down?"

"a very helpful machine, helps knock down any wall. Breaks through any kind of walls, even your daughter's"

"what?" I laughed.

He walked up to me, putting his hand on my lower back.

"she's busy with the machine. Maybe you can tell your husband to knock down your walls"

He opened the door and pushed me out gently, closing the door in my face.

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *

Would you miss this book?

(short one, finally!) 🙄