Brendun.

☆.~
"Bye bitch" I growled, opening the front door of the house.

"You're going to miss me. You need me"

"There's more guys in the world" I shrugged, closing the door behind me.

"Thinks he slick with slipping in a trick ass hoe in our room to tango" I mumbled, opening my car door to throw in my suitcases.

As if

"Y/n, come back" he whined, swinging the door open.

"No, you can fuck yourself" I said before entering the car and driving off to the cheapest and closest hotel near me.

☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆

After a few rough months in a shitty apartment, I met someone. Someone that I'm currently living with. He is amazing.

He has beautiful colorful highlighter yellow colored hair, cute squinty eyes when he smiles, a nose ring, and a big beautiful smile.

Josh dun.

I met him after I left Brendons home. I happened to run into him on my way to Starbucks, in front of game stop.

We exchanged numbers and it became history ever since, though the process took time.

"Josh" I laughed, pushing his head away.

"Mmmm" he made fart noises on my stomach, moving his head from left to right.

"STTTOPP" I yelled out, catching my breath through the burst of laughter.

"Okay okay" he said, grinning.

I kissed his cheek, resting my forehead on his. Taking my phone out, I smiled big. I angled the camera to fit us both, he hugging me and his lips on my cheek. I took the picture, posting it on instagram immediately.

Likes came rushing in, some comments adoring us and the others hating us.

But one particular comment got to me, Brendons.

"Awe, hopping from dick to dick. From me to my friend. Not suprised you friend fucking slut" I read out loud, catching Josh's attention.

"Who said that?" He furrowed his brows, taking my phone.

"Brendon " I rolled my eyes, sighing.

He sighed and gave my phone back.

My phone buzzed, a new comment being said on my post.
I opened it and smiled at him, glancing up at him.

"I'm double sided" Josh commented, replying to Brendons comment.

"Don't worry, he wasn't and won't be the only one calling me that" I chuckled, throwing my phone on the bed.

He shook his head, "Ignore them. They're just jealous, you know how some members of the clique could be" he laughed.

"Well it's also the sinners, not just the clique members. Though, I would be jealous too if that meant dating you and getting love from you, with love returned of course"

"You're amazing" he smiled, poking my nose.

"Not as amazing as you" I winked, blushing.

"Flirting now?" He smirked.

"Maybe.."

"Sucks that Tyler and I won't be touring with Brendon"

"Sorry" I said, feeling a bit ashamed for falling in love with his friend.