All to blame.

Thank you so much for reading my book. ❤
You guys are what keeps me going with these imagines.

You strip down to your undergarments teasing Brendon on what he isn't going to get tonight.

"Babeee" he groans biting his lips.

"Hm?" You smirk facing him.

"Why don't you come lay down for a while?" He smirks patting on the empty spot next to him.

'Well he is already down in his boxers' you thought giggling to yourself.

"Its late honey I gotta brush my teeth" you turn around giggling letting him catch a good look at your back side.

You grab your toothbrush placing toothpaste on it, you brush your teeth and hear him whistling at you.

"Ayo ma let me se dat ass" he says in a high pitched voice.

You laugh slightly rinsing your mouth with water then mouth wash. You walk back into the room and stand in the doorway and do your best pose.

"Work it baby" he says pretending to take pictures.

You laugh running to the bed and do a quick hop onto the bed. You kiss his lips and you slip under the blanket "good night nugget" you laugh.

"Hey!" He laughs getting under the covers with you wrapping his arm around your waist. He leaves kisses on your neck "y/n?"

"Yes?"

"I love you baby girl" you feel him smile on the crook of your neck and you blush a light pink.

"I love you too baby" you grin and rest your arm above his.

You both lay there like that falling asleep peacefully. Until 3 am comes around, Brendon weakly shakes your body.

"Stop" you groan. He keeps shaking and shaking until a few minutes later he stops. You turn around facing him instead and leave a sloppy kiss on his chest before falling back asleep.

8 am comes around you open your eyes alittle. You get up trying hard not to wake Brendon up. You stretch and walk downstairs so you could prepare breakfast.

"Maybe some waffles?" You say taking out the batter and the waffle maker.

Once you finished making the waffles and the coffee you check the time and its ten o'clock.

"Probably sleeping in" you start making your own plate since you couldn't wait for him any longer.
You take your time eating your waffles and just think about all the sweet things Brendon has done to you.

-flashback-

"Y/n l/n I love you with all my heart. I would die for you, I would do absolutely anything for you. I want you to be in my life forever, I want to grow old with you but after we make and raise our kids together. These past years have been the best thing in my life. If I had to start my life all over again I'd find you sooner. I love you with all my heart." Tears form in your eyes as you take everything he said in. He pulls out a velvet colored box and opens it "will you do the honors of marrying me?" He asks nervously. You nod and cry "yes Brendon of course I would!" He slips the ring on your finger "I love you so much" he says kissing you with passion. "And I love you so much more" you say hugging him tightly.

-end of flashback-

You smile ear to ear 'everything was perfect' you thought to yourself. You put the dish in the sink and walk towards the living room. You sit down and turn the TV on, you flip through the channels until something catches your eye. You watch TV for a few hours.

You get back up turning it off, you check the time once more it was twelve already. "He never sleeps this late" you walk upstairs slowly and enter the room quietly

"Brendon?" You whisper shout.

You walk towards him and shake him gently "Brendon?" You shake a him a bit harder and nothing not even a groan.

"Brendon?! Brendon please wake up. This better not be a joke!" You say tears forming in your eyes.

Dead silence no movement what's so ever. "Brendon!?" You shout. You grab the house phone quickly wiping your tears away as you dial 911.

-At the hospital-

You wait patiently in the waiting room, you bite down on your nails because of how nervous and worried you are.

Finally a doctor comes by "Mrs. Urie?" He calls out.

You get up slowly speed walking up to him "please tell me he is okay doctor" you say worriedly, tears starting to blur your vision.

"Well let me tell you what happened first" you nod slowly
"Well it looks like his lungs failed him which caused him trouble breathing"

"But is he okay? Can I see him?"

"I'm sorry but he is gone. Sorry for your lose" he says Patting your back.

"Can I see him?! Please!"you choke out.

He leads you to Brendon's room, you bust through the door and see his lifeless body. Tears pour down your cheeks "B-brendon?" You cry. You lay on him sobbing onto his chest.

"I'm sorry! Its all my fault! I should've woken up to help you but my lazy ass didn't listen!" You cry more and more. You peck his purple lips one last time. You back up and tears fill your eyes again "BRENDON WHY?! WHY ME?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO?!" You screamed. "Brendon I love you! I love you so much! Brendon!" You sob. You drop on your knees crying your heart out "I'll never forgive myself,its all my fault that you are gone!" You say shaking your head.

"Please baby!" You get up shaking him roughly hoping that will wake him up. Doctors come near you pulling you away by force "BRENDON!!" you scream at the top of your lungs.