Pacify her.

Y/n's pov;

"Oh my josh" I laugh as I hit Brendons bicep playfully.

"Ha, yeah" she looks away then fixes her eyes on Brendon again, "anyways" she bites her lip, twirling the tips of her hair with her finger.

"Hm?" He smiles, looking at her.

I raise a brow and grab his face. Kissing him roughly.

She rolls her eyes once again, "hey um..can I have a glass of water?" She asks.

I look at Brendon, Brendon looks at me. Motioning me to get her the drink. I sigh and get up, heading to the kitchen.

"As I was saying" she smirks.

"Yeah" he bites his lip and looks at her.

"Maybe we should hang out. Friday, at the pier?" She bites her lip then looks at me with her drink.

"sounds like fun, we'll go" I put a fake smile on and hand her the drink.

"Yay, fun" she takes a sip.

Brendon looks at me then her, she clears her throat and stands up.

"Well better get going" she pulls down on her tight fitting dress. She gets her bag and heads to the door.

"Bye bren and bye um..y/n" she smiles fakely, leaving our house.

"That basic bitch leaves finally" I fold my arms.

"Babe" he chuckles, "there is nothing to worry about" he rubs my arm.

"I don't care" I roll my eyes, "I don't like her. She wants you and that is why I don't like her. You're only mine" I face him, looking him straight in the eye.

"I will never leave you" he furrows his brows and pulls me against him.

"Pacify her"

"What?"

"She's getting on my nerves" I pull back and look at him.

He smirks, shaking his head. "Don't worry babe I'm here for you. We've been dating for 1 year and a half"

"You don't love her"

"Of course I dont"

"Stop lying with those words" I shake my head and run to our room.

"What? I'm not" he follows me upstairs.

"You didn't say anything when she said the thing about the pier" my eyes start to water, my vision blurring.

He sighs, "look, youre right" he looks down and rubs his neck, "I catched some feelings for her"

"That's all I wanted to hear" I shut the door and locked it.

.......

Short af but this is what I came up with😂😂