All Hail Cuteness.

"Hey babe?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I got something for you. Well...for the both of us" he grins.

"Oh well I'll be there in a minute" I finish up washing the dishes, drying my hands I make my way over to Brendon.

"You are going to love me even more"

"Who said I loved you?" I smirked as I casually twirl the ends of my hair.

"Oh okay let me just take it back then"  he shrugs, walking backwards slowly.

"No, I'm sorry baby. I do love you" I bat my eyelashes and giggle.

"I know you do" he laughs and comes forward again. He turns around and I immediately turn to face his hands.

"Oh Brendon, its perfect!"  I cover my mouth and stare at it in awe.

"Well grab her" he laughs.

"Her?" I smile ear to ear, I grab my new pet bunny.

"What shall we name her?" He smiles petting her head.

"How about...Lisa?"

"No something else" he shakes his head.

"Then what?" I hold her up and stare at her giving her funny faces.

"How a-"

And in that moment I wish I never held her high like that because she let's pebbles fall from her booty and into my shirt and face.

"Ewwwwwww!" I scream and put her down.

"About fluffy?" Brendon says finishing his sentence, he stares at the bunny and starts to laugh.

"Fluffy?" I raise a brow, taking my shirt off I leave my bra on only. When I take my shirt off pebbles fly everywhere.

I pout and stare at the bunny "why me?" I pout.

"Y-yeah fluffy" Brendon says trying to look at my face instead of my cleavage but fails.

"How about snow?" Rolling my eyes playfully I walk towards the bunny but she hops away.

"Snow? Okay we'll name her snow" he says cheekily.

"Perfect" i smile, i walk to Brendon and mush his cheeks together.

"I love you" he trys to say through his mushed cheeks. He rests his hands on my waist and pulls me closer.

"And I love you" I laugh and leave a kiss to his plump lips.

...................

I wanted to make a delicious dinner for Brendon since he got me a cute fluffy gift. That's the least I can do right?

"Dinner is ready" I shout cheerfully.

No response came from around the house. I took off my apron and hung it on the hook, making my way to the hall I hear little soft snores.

"A bunny can't do that right?" I say, mentally picturing snow snoring. I laugh at my stupid thought and walk closer to the snores.

I peek my head at the end of corridor and see Brendon with snow sleeping on the couch. Snow is layed on his chest as his hand lays above her back, gently pulling her closer to him.

"Awe" I wipe a fake tear away and smile brightly. "Definitely going on Instagram" I giggle softly.

 "Definitely going on Instagram" I giggle softly

This is what Snow would look like. 😍