Follow You.

🔥.

He held my face, resting his forehead against mine. He panted, closing his eyes.

"Whatever happens we will be together, okay? I promise to never leave your side"

A tear fell from my eyes, sliding down my cheek to his hand. He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"It'll be okay"

"Im scared" I whispered, choking on the saliva the was built up in my throat.

"Hey, just focus on me baby"

"Bren-"

"Shh. You'll be okay around me. I won't let anything happen to you"

He took my hand and led me outside to this horrible looking place. Worse than it was before. Everywhere was red with a hint of black and blue. Mostly coming from the molten lava and volcanoes that were formed.

He held me close, looking down at the concrete that was left on the ground. He stepped carefully, carrying on parts that were to risky for me.

Guess he wasn't kidding about doing this together or leaving my side.

He put me down where the area was safe, looking back at the place we once knew.

"Looks like hell to me"

"Its been hell, babe" Brendon gasped.

"If we die, we die together" I held his hand, pulling him away from the lava.

"The floor is lava!" He smirked, "get it?"

I rolled my eyes, laughing.

People have already left way before this happened though some stayed thinking it was all a big lie. We didn't get to cause Brendon was too busy busting nuts to even pay attention to the fucking news that played but of course we didn't hear because it was on low volume.

Our moans and grunts weren't soft enough for us to hear the noise from outside but I didn't mind it because it was the best we had in years but now we are going to die.

I realized we shouldn't care if we were going to die. We should enjoy our last day or minutes whatever it is and make it fun.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, staring him in the eyes. The sun peeked through the ash clouds and gave Brendon the right glow. His eyed sparkled in the sunlight but so did the sweat of his forehead since he was carrying me by lava.

He held my hips, looking down at me.

"Are you guy's fucking crazy?!"

We turned to see a man with his shirt off. He was standing on a milk create on top a hill.

We chuckled and went back  looking at each other, relaxing since the lava wasn't spreading any further.

"Yeahhhhh dude" someone groaned in a van parked by the man on the crate. He turned up the song follow you. He took a hit of his blunt and blew the smoke out.

We both waved at the man as a gesture of gratitude. we returned to holding each other, grinning.

🎶"My head is haunting me and my heart feels like a ghost, I need to feel something cos' I'm still so far from home"🎶

we waltzed till the word ghost until he twirled me around and held me for the rest of the verse.

"You're a pretty good dancer" he smiled, whispering in my ear.

Mostly learned how to waltz from charlie brown movie where he learned how to waltz

"Thank you, babe" I blushed, turning around.

🎶"cross your heart and hope to die, promise me you'll never leave my side"🎶

"I promise"

I smiled, resting my head against his chest.

🎶"cause I'm telling you, you're all I need. I promise you, you're all I see. Cause I'm telling you, you're all I need. I'll never leave"🎶

we let go and held hands but I yanked my hand away. I ran until he picked me up and spin over and over till he kissed me and put me down.

🎶"so you can drag me through hell, if it meant I could hold your hand. I will follow you cause I'm under your spell and you can throw me to the flames. I will follow you, I will follow you"🎶

I ran but fell from feeling dizzy. he rushed and lifted me up, running for himself. He peeked behind a rock as I followed him.

🎶"come sink into me and let me breathe you in. I'll be your gravity, you be my oxygen. So dig two graves cause when you die I swear I'll be leaving by your side"🎶

I jumped on his back, giving me a piggyback. We both laughed as I gave him a small sloppy kiss on his cheek.

I don't know of its just me or the toxic fumes in the air but I'm feeling out of this world.

He ran with me on his back, laughing with every jump he took to get over rocks.

🎶"so you can drag me through hell, if it meant I could hold your hand. I will follow you cause I'm under your spell and you can throw me to the flames. I will follow you🎶

Volcanoes soon started to burst and lava started to flow to the ground we were by.

🎶"so you can drag me through hell, if it meant I could hold your hand. I will follow you cause I'm under your spell and you can throw me to the flames. I will follow you, I will follow you"🎶

He held my legs as I raised my hands in the air. Until we hit the end. 

He put me back down on my feet so we could both look down at the crack that spread over a 3,000 feet across and a shit ton down.We saw the lava flow from the bottom and he sighed.

He smiled and kissed my head.

🎶"I will follow you, I will follow you. so you can drag me through hell, if it meant I could hold your hand. I will follow you cause I'm under your spell and you can throw me to the flames. I will follow you"🎶

He pulled me back and held my hand, we jumped to the music as the lave gushed out of the volcano.

I let go of his hand and gave a little twirl. He smirked and clapped as he whistled.

The floor started to shake and a piece of the ground crumbled and fell into the crack.

I got on my knees and tried to reach for him but it was too late.

🎶"I will follow you"🎶

🔥.🔥.🔥.🔥

What's your favorite "that's the spirit" song?