Pretty odd. (pt2)

I've spent my time wisely, I've been with Brendon all day everyday for a straight week well except when I went to the restroom. And when he did.

"Brendon, babe, I made break fast come downstairs!" I shout as I flip the pancake that is on the pan.

He comes rushing down the stairs and sits on the stool.

"I'm here" he smiles, he readjusts his glasses and takes a sip of  orange juice.

"That's MY orange juice" I pout jokingly.

"Ewww" he acts like if he is about to throw up, he makes his way to the sink and spits it out, giving me a playful look.

I scoff and turn back around, squinting at the pancake "its not like you we haven't traded saliva when we made out" I smirk.

I turn around to look at his reaction but he isn't there, so as I'm about to face the living room he pops out from behind me.

"BOO!" He screams, his hands waving around like he is crazy.

"Shit! Brendon, god damn it" I sigh, after I got startled and jumped almost high enough to touch the ceiling.

"Sorry baby girl" he laughs, he wraps his arm around my waist and lays his head on my neck, leaving sweet and soft kisses.

I moan softly at his touch. "Today is the last day until you leave baby" I bite my lip, cocking my head to the side letting him have more access on my neck.

"I know" he murmurs into the kisses. He tugs on my skin gently, then licking the spot where he tugged.

Then we both jump from the smoke alarm beeping loudly.

"Shit!" I pull away from his touch and get the pan off of the stove.

I grab the pan hovering it over the trash can, I grab the closest spatula and flip it into the trash.

"Its all your fault forehead" I stiffle a laugh and make my way to the rest of the batter.

"You know you love me" he smirks and places his hands on my hips. Swaying us back and forth.

"You got me, eight-head"

"You know whats bigger than a eight-head?" He asks amusedly.

"What?" I pour the batter into the pan and face him.

"My di-"

I stand on my toes to place a kiss on his lips. I rub his back then moving to his pants, I let my hands rest inside of his back pockets.

I pull back with a curious expression "what is this?" I ask, as I'm pulling my hands away I pull out the small packet.

"Really?" I raise a brow, laughing.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Hmm" I rip the condom packet open with my teeth.

His eyes widen at my actions. He starts unbuckling his pants, his eyes full of lust. He bites his lips and looks straight at me waiting for me to say something.

"HA, YEET!" I throw the packet to the living room and turn back around, flipping my pancake.

"Y/n. Seriously?" He pulls his pants back up and groans.

"Sorry babe I'm cooking, go use your hand" I smirk.

He rolls his eyes and walks away

...........................

Brendons Pov;

"Baby cakes" I whisper "y/n, baby wake up" I push her lightly but she just turns on her right side.

She is absolutely beautiful, waking up next to her is the best feeling, well, other than reaching my climax but you know...

I leave at 8 and its 4 am. I'm excited to see all my fans, i have a lot planned I hope they like it..
I also got someone to assist me.
I don't know why but my manager just said so. Her name is Hayley and I'm pretty hyped to meet her. She seems nice from what I heard, like what am I supposed to tell her? Bring me a water bottle?

I get up slowly and and starts packing my things.

"I hope I don't forget anything" I mumble.

After what seems hours of packing the sun starts rising up.
Sunshine peeking through the window.

I smile and stare at my beautiful wife in awe, I liked how her skin looked in pure light. She blinks and I get up sitting next to where she is laying.

"Good morning babe"

"Morning, what time is it?" She asks, her voice soft and groggy.

"Its 6:45, I'm going to make us breakfast, so we could enjoy our last breakfast together before I leave" I caress her cheek then leaving a small kiss on her forehead. As I'm about to get up she grabs my hand.

"Yes?"

"I'll make breakfast, you sit in the living room and wait for me" she yawns, then pushing the covers off of her beautiful body.

"But"

"No buts" she gets up and walks past me, heading towards the kitchen.

......................

"Breakfast was delicious. Thanks honey" I kiss her cheek.

"You're welcome" she smiles, her perfect pearly whites showing.

"Babe, I have a person to assist me while I'm on tour. How crazy is that? Her name is Hayley"

"Oh" she looks at the window, probably staring at the sky.

"Don't be jealous" I laugh and snuggle close to her.

"Me? Jealous? Brendon, please" she rolls her eyes "is she pretty?"

"I haven't even met her" I stifle a laugh by biting my lip.

"Oh, its 7:55. You'll meet her soon"

"C,Mon don't be like that"

"I'm sorry" she laughs and kisses me roughly.

"Please don't babe..I don't want to fly on an airplane without you..while I'm you know.."

"Hard?" She smirks.

"Yeah" I bite my lip.

She looks at me, her e/c (eye color) eyes staring right at mine. She looks at me then my lips. I lean in and she does as well. I place my lips on hers, kissing her gently. I cup her face and tilt my head, deepening the kiss. She pulls on my hair and I let a groan escape my lips. I squeeze her ass and lift her up so that she is on top of me, straddling me.

"Um excuse me?"