Dusk till Dawn.

Hope you're into vampires and shit..

X.

Brendons POV;

"Take a good grip on him before he gets away!" I hissed, turning his his head.

Emilio and Grayson pinned his arms against the brick wall as Flynn came from behind me with the red wagon that carried 20 mason jars and 2 clear plastic tubes.

"You might die but its okay. Its better than living in this hell hole" I smirked, patting his cheek.

I lowered his collar and took a small sniff.

Ew dogs..

I bit into him, my fangs piercing holes in his neck. I licked the blood off my lips and fangs and ordered Flynn to place the small skinny tubes in his neck.

We put the ends in the mason jars, watching blood drip into them. We watched his eyes shut slowly, chuckling.

"Its either him or us" Grayson shrugged, letting go of his arm.

We all laughed and joked until we saw someone pass by the alley way.

Who the hell would be out for a walk at three in the morning?

We all ducked down, looking at her stare down at the alley way then kept going.

"Isn't she that chick that has your math class?" Grayson asked.

"I'll have a word with her tomorrow, don't worry about it. Lets just get the blood and go"

X.x

"Don't forget to talk to her" Grayson whispered, leaving to his class.

I rolled my eyes and went to math class.

I sat in my assigned seat and watched her enter with a frown on her face.

As soon as the bell rang the teacher took attendance and asked the class to get in partners.

Emilio sat next to me, working on the calculus worksheet.

"I have to talk to her"

"But she's already sitting with someone"

I looked up at her and he was right. She was sitting next to Jessie, the nice girl in class.

"Im sorry if it sounded like I didn't want you to sit with me"

"Its okay. I might not be the one talking but I know what's up" He laughed, blushing.

"hopefully you know how to do this shit cause I don't"

"Brendon..Emilio.." Alexis whispered, rubbing our shoulders.

I bit my lip, looking back at her.

"Yes?"

"How's the hottest boys in school doing?" She smirked.

"What? Do you want a ride or something? Money?"

She sighed, "fine. I need money for my prom dress, okay?"

"I told you we aren't helping you with that anymore"

"Would you, Emilio?" She bit her lip, touching his thighs.

I bit the inside of my lip, holding back the laugh that wanted to leave my lips.

"Im gay"

She took her hands off

"I'll turn you straight" she raised her brow, folding her arms.

"The only girl I'll turn straight for is Tyler's girlfriend and that new girl named Sarah in my second hour"

she rolled her eyes and left.

"we've spent over 500,000 dollars on her and she isn't even our girlfriend"

"That's on you. You need a man to give your money to" he smiled, wiggling his eyebrows.

X.x

"Y/n?" I shouted, watching her from across the hall.

"Y/n" I repeated but remembered how she wore headphones most of the time and shouted for nothing just to make myself look like an idiot.

I ran towards her, pulling her back.

She turned to face me, confusion written all of her face.

"Can we talk?"

She nodded and followed me through the back until we sat down on the bench made out of cement.

"What's up?" She smiled.

"Well, I was picking some McDonald's yesterday morning and saw you around three am. Did you see anything? I saw you staring in the alley way" I semi lied.

"Ohh.. I wasn't in the brightest mood that night. I went to the park around 11, fell asleep and woke up at three and headed home. Though I did see something in the alley way"

"What did you see?"

"well I didn't see anything, it was dark but I heard voices and sounds but I didn't believe it was there. I was tired"

"Oh, okay" I chuckled, sighing in relief.

"Call me next time yeah, its dangerous in that time"

She nodded, "will you give me a ride after school?"

"Of course, meet me by the flag"

She nodded once more and left.

I pulled my phone out, calling Grayson.

"Hello?"

"Grayson"

"What happened? Did you talk to her B?"

"Yeah, she doesn't know but she heard voices"

"What if she remembers when she goes to bed. we have to hunt tonight again"

"I know. What should we do?"

"Lets eliminate her"

X.x

This book has been through a long run. This is my 108 chapter of this book and I'm very proud of how far we've gotten. Im thankful for all your support and love this book has gotten but I think its time.

I will be Discontinuing this book. I will pop here in there to look back but I don't think I could do this anymore. Hope you understand. ♥