You "Don't" Own Me.

WARNING: This chapter is long. So get comfy.😏

Thank you for reading and voting, it really means a lot to me. ❤😍💋

Brendon's POV;

Y/n better have this coming..
Man, I'm going to get so fücking hard when this happens. She should be coming by our house any minute.

"Y/n, babe, can you go upstairs and get ready for me?"

She is doing the dishes, I'm sitting on the couch watching her. Mostly looking at her àss but she doesn't turn around.
Which means I won't get caught, y/n is my wife. We have been married for a year, which was last year. So now we are heading for the big leagues, two.

She wipes her hands on her jeans, I lick my lip slowly and she finally turns around.

"Sure..meet you up there" she shoots me a wink as she is leaving the kitchen.

Once she is upstairs I pull out my phone from underneath my thigh, I hover over the unknown number and press it.

"Hey, are you almost here?" I ask anxiously.

"Yeah, I'll be there. In about five minutes"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

With that I hang up. I bite my lip, I lift myself off of the couch and make my way towards the door. I hear a bang upstairs but I just figure its y/n taking down our box of kinks from the closet shelf. I look out the window seeing nothing but our neighborhood, I moan softly at the thoughts that are consuming my head. I place my hand over my crøtch area then rubbing through the thick jean material, I let a sinful breathe out.

"Brendon?"

"Hmm?" I turn to her, y/n looks so sëxy. She is wearing some black leather gloves, some fish net tights with her black corset that has a red little bow between her brëàst, black underwear with the same design, some black heels, and her lips are red. She is holding some handcuffs in one hand and a whip in another.

Fuck sakes..

"Ready baby?" She bites her lips seductively.

"I-ill be right there" I bite my lip hoping that I'm not drooling over her. She walks upstairs, with a click clack noise since she is wearing some black heels.

I look at her as she is walking up the stairs, her àss moving left to right.

"Fück me" I groan.

When she is gone behind the corridor there is a honk. I open the door and see a blue car in our drive way, next to mine.

When the person is stepping out of the car, I notice how good looking her legs are. She is wearing red heels, red lipstick, and she is wearing those same fishnet tights as y/n.

"Oh shīt" 

Her Carmel colored hair layed perfectly on her chëst and she had a black trenchcoat. Once she saw me staring through the window she smirked at me, her green emerald eyes staring right at my brown ones.

She walks my way so I open the door quickly and pull her in. As soon as I closed the door I pin her against the wall, I graze my head over her neck. Blowing on her skin, I start roaming my hands up her trenchcoat.

"Well hello Mr.Urie" she purred.

"Shh, you got to meet my wife" I kiss her lips softly.

I grab her hand and lead her upstairs where y/n is waiting for me.