DTMWAGT.

"Action!"

When the music starts playing, I walk to the bar, sitting down on the stool. Once im seated, I ask for a drink. I look around and see my idol, Brendon Urie. I look back down, twidling my fingers. He comes over to me, sitting down next to me. He places his cold hand on my thigh, sending shivers up my spine. I slap him without wanting too.

We both lift our glass and take a sip of our drink. I kept drinking and drinking, that's when we get up, bumping into a girl. We make our way over to a table, a bucket with champagne in it. I pretend to throw up, making him lead me towards the dance floor.

We dance to the music, spins and turns are made. I blush slightly, when our hands touch and when I see his facial expressions when we dance together. 

"CUT!"

We stop dancing and look at the director. The extras go off to the food paradise. Where they have all types of food on a table. From baby back ribs to tacos.

"Great job, guys" he smiles, "I'll edit the tentacle in there later" he laughs, packing up.

"You did great" he smiles.

"Thank you and You did fantastic" I grin, blushing.

"We should catch up and binge watch movies" he sticks his hands in his pockets, "no, not Netflix and Chill. Just chill" he laughs.

"Why of course, Urie"
.........

"Brendon you alright?" I ask, knocking on the door.

"Y-yeah" he mumbles.

"Okay" I sigh, waiting for him.

He comes out all sweaty and flushed.

"You sure you are alright?" I ask again.

Maybe he was beating some meat..

"Yes, I'm fine" he smiles slightly.

"Ready?" The director asks, as we all get in our spots.

"Action!" He yells out.

I push him down on the chair, my hands tapping his cheek. I unbutton his shirt, as we head upstairs. I struggle taking off my shorts underneath my dress, throwing them at him.

He falls to the ground, in front of the bed. He laying there with his "boxers", watching me turn into a "monster".

"Cut!"

"This video is going to be sick" I grin, helping him up.

"Very" he smiles, dusting his butt off.
......

When the music video is finally done and edited, I showed my friends. They all smile widely, laughing at the tentacle part.

"Tentacle porn" one brings up, making all of us laugh, including me.

"What if he actually does have a tentacle"

"Don't be silly" I laugh, pushing her slightly. "I assure you he doesn't"

"Bet you enjoyed it, his tentacle is like those dildos with spikes on it. But, extra lubricated with slime and shit" she bursts out laughing.

"Haha very funny" I roll my eyes slightly, smiling.

"I need myself a tentacle too. They're bigger, smoother, and thicker" she jokes, making all of us laugh.

"I'll record and take pictures when him and I go out this Saturday. Proof that he doesn't have a tentacle" I joke.

"Just don't do anything I wouldnt do or that tentacle gonna pop out" she smirks.
...

"My friends have been on the tentacle part for three days now. Apparently it won't get old" I laugh, resting my head on my hand.

"Well, everyone needs a tentacle every now and then" he laughs.

"Depends on what you use the tentacle for Urie" I smirk, raising a brow.

He looks away, biting his lip. He stands up and holds his hand out for me. I take his hand and stand up. He pulls me over to his stairs, leading me up. He opens his door and pushes me inside, making me fall onto his bed. He smirks slightly, closing the door and locking it.

"I use the tentacle differently. It's a good experience, if you're willing to try it out" he starts taking his shirt off, pulling down his pants.

"Brendon, you don't even have a tentacle" I raise both of my brows looking at him. A smile appearing on my face, "you don't even have one. Nobody does"

"Hmm?"

My eyes widen when I see his left arm start to wiggle.

"I-I have to go" I get up, rushing to the door.

His tentacle arm stretches all the way to the door. I force the door to open but the door doesn't budge, due to his tentacle arm.

"Bre-Brendon, please don't" I whisper.

His tentacle arm wraps around my waist, pulling me towards him.

"Have you ever wondered how it would feel to have a tentacle inside of you?"
........

Shitty Imagine.🐙🎉

Planning on making a Twenty Øne Piløts Imagine book.

Opinions?