Unforgivable.

Brendon was away on tour. I missed him everyday of the week, we would call and text each other once in a while. I don't want to call him constantly and be annoying while he is on the road. He is a busy man.

I stir my coffee and stare out the window. Thinking what he is doing or what time zone he was in.  He will be back in two months, I was counting down the days.

I turn around and grab my cellphone from the counter. I hover my finger over my moms contact and decide to call her since I haven't spoken to her since he left.

.........................

"Hello?"

"Morning mom" I smile.

"Oh hello dear. Um is something wrong?"

I hear someone groan on the other line..it couldn't be my dad since he is at work every morning.

"Mom did dad stay home or something? Is he okay? Shall I come over?" I ask with worry.

"O-oh yeah he is over today. Today is his b-break" she stutters.

"Oh then I will come over and bring some breakfast yeah?"

"Oh we already ate"

"What? So early?" I furrow my brows and sip some of my coffee.

"Yeah we were starving" she chuckles slightly.

"Well can I talk to dad?" I wipe my thumb over my lip.

"He is in the restroom. Just in a second when he comes back"

"Okay well I was wondering if maybe you'd like to hang out later? Maybe shopping? Brunch?" I twirl the ends of my hair and shift my weight on my other leg.

"Who is that?" The man says on the other line. That Does not sound like my dad at all.

"Mom? Who is that?" I say trying to undentify the mans voice.

"J-just the TV" she gulps and whispers something not loud enough to hear.

"Well? What you say?"

"Sure sounds good" she says rather quickly.

"Hey I thought we were going to walk around and then eat dinner tonight"

"Hello? Who are you?" I ask loudly so he would be able to hear me.

"Who are you?" The man responds rudely.

"B-brendon is that you?"

And with that the phone call is ended.

"What the fuck...it can't be him"  I shake my head.

It cant be him, he is on tour.

"Its probably another Brendon. We both have Brendon's. So we can be like, twinzies!" i laugh and grab my car keys heading straight to my moms house.

................

I knock on the door for a few minutes until my mom comes and opens it wearing nothing but a robe and slippers.

"Hello mother" I smile genuinely and kiss her cheek.

She repeats the gesture and motions me in.

"Where is dad?" I ask a bit concerned.

Her cheeks flush a bright red "he is at the pharmacy he will return shortly" she says forcing a smile.

"Hey babe where did you say you left the condoms?" The man says casually.

"Who is that upstairs?!" I whisper shout, staring her down.

"I-its the TV" she gulps as her eyes start to tear up.

I hear the steps come closer. When I look up the stairs I see some feet and they keep coming down so I can finally make out who it can be. He finally let himself show. The man had a towel hanging on his hips, he was looking down at his phone, and shirtless of course.

Just when he looked up I got a notification telling me that I have gotten a message.

"Wow.." I gape at him and clap my hands together "bravo" I smile sarcastically to stop the tears from falling down.

"Look..." He bites his lip.

"No you fucking look! Since when? Did you lie to me? What is going on?!" I yell.

"Y/n you're father left me three months ago..Brendon heard I was depressed through a phone call I made so I could tell you about it.  I was trying to figure a way to tell you." She messes with her wedding ring and pouts.

"And?" I raise a brow.

"And I felt bad because of what happened so I left the tour to come and help your mother out. We started to talk after I told her what should happen and what not. Then she leaned in and kissed me. I wanted to go tell you but I stayed at a hotel so you wouldn't find out I was home" He sighs and runs his hand through his hair " I visited her again to check on her and she was okay until we kind of kissed and it might've gotten heated at the moment.." He looked around trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Really Brendon? With my mom?" I laugh bitterly at this stupid situation.

My mom starts sobbing every second we talked about the story. She heads towards me but I back up shaking my head.

"I can't believe I still have to call you mom"

"Please don't say that" she Cry's.

"I honestly hate you both so much. I can't believe you would do this to me" I sit down on the couch and twiddle with my zipper.

"Y/n I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to go on or like even go this far" Brendon sits next to me resting his hand on my thigh.

"Don't touch me" I swatt his hand away and slap him as hard as I can making sure I would leave a mark on his cheek.

"Y-y/n..I am p-pregnant with his baby too...I'm so sorry" she says trying to catch her breath through every sob she makes.

My mom was chubby/chunky so I couldn't really tell but wow what a surprise.

"Not surprised. I bet you enjoyed it too" I say sarcastically.

She looks down and hide's her face of disappointment. Brendon just sits on the other side of the room, twiddling with his fingers, gulping down the bile in his throat.

"Don't bother coming home" I roll my eyes and get up straightening my yoga pants.

"Actually wait, yeah come home so you can pack your bags and move here" I chuckle.

"Please give me another chance" he says getting down on his knees "I'll do anything" he chokes out, giving me pleading eyes.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything" he nods.

"Okay stay away from me. Don't talk to me ever again. Don't get near my house even if its a shortcut to your destination. I want nothing to do with you" I force a smile, slipping off my engagement ring I throw it at his face "keep it. Your new lover will definitely need it more than I do"

I turn around to face my mother. Mother is just sitting there hopelessly as she waits for me to tell her off.

"And you. Its exactly the same thing as the FuckBoi. Don't come near me or my home. Got that?"
She stares at me with her beautiful green eyes hoping I would have sympathy.

"Not going to work" I roll my eyes and stick my hands in my pockets. Making my way to the door I turn back around looking at them one last time.

"Fuck you and your baby"