College trophy wives.

Brendons pov;

"books out, page 115. Read through 125, but first hand up your homework assignment" I announced, standing in front of the first row.

"thank you" I said, picking up the rows stacks. It went on until I hit the last row, 5th row.

"okay, their shouldn't be any talking. Especially you, miss. Y/n.  I know how you like to run that mouth of yours" I smirked, looking up at her.

She blushed, biting her lip.

I chewed on my lip, preventing a small moan from coming out.

My beautiful student, y/n. The sweet innocent vibes she carry's drives me crazy. The look on her face is so sweet and gentle but that lip bite drives me insane.

"ahm, 20 minutes till class ends" I walk behind my desk and sit down on my chair.

"Mr. Urie"

"yes, Alyssa?" I questioned, lowering my computer screen.

"I don't get it, would you mind coming over here"

"sure" I smiled, walking over.

She had the three buttons of her shirt undone, her cleavage almost popping out. She puffed out her chest, using her finger to play with her lip.

I mentally rolled my eyes, looking down at the book.

"okay, you read here-" I flipped the page, pointing to the end of the page. "to here"

"thank you Brendon" she smiled, biting her lip.

I nodded, walking away. I sat back down, continuing my work on the computer.

"5 minutes left, go ahead and stop. We'll resume tomorrow"

"Mr. Urie, I forgot to turn this in" Alyssa soothed, leaving it on my desk. She dropped her pencil and bent down, picking it up.

I shut the computer off and stared at y/n. Watching her speak with her friends.

Soon the bell rang, everyone leaving except y/n.

She locked the door, covering the door with the paper. We closed the blind and left the light on.

She sat on my desk, me seating in between her legs. I ran my hands up and down her legs, biting my lip.

"how was school?" she said, caressing my cheek.

"better, now that I'm with you. How was yours?"

She leaned in, whispering, "better"

"how so?" I smirked, kissing her earlobe.

"knowing I'm going to be pleasured by my hot college teacher" she smirked, leaning back.

"pleasured? Oh baby... You know how I feel about the word, teacher"

She spread her legs, lifting her plaid skirt up.

"hmm.. You don't? Maybe I should be punished, daddy"
She licked her lips, groping her pussy.

I looked at her, kissing her inner thighs. She moaned softly, playing with my hair.

I hooked my finger to one side of her underwear, pulling it too the side.

I ran my tongue along the slit, using my index finger to open.
I kissed her clit, twirling my tongue around it.

She threw her head back, arching her back. She tugged on my hair, closing her legs.

I forced them open with my elbows, gripping on her ass. I got up, lowering my pants and boxers. She lowered her underwear, sitting on the edge of the desk.