Unforgivable. prt5

For all of you who wanted part 5, here you go. 😊❤

Brendons pov;

My son and I have currently been living in an apartment. Thanks to the woman I thought I loved..and her mom in her house not wanting to know either of us.

"Daddy, can I see mommy?"

"No Tyler" I shake my head and flip the egg from the pan.

"Why?" He asks, tears filling his eyes.

I sigh and get down to his level, "she is working and she can't pay attention to you"

"But I miss her" tears slip from his eyes.

"Please dont cry, baby. we will visit mom soon okay?" I pick him up and pat his back as his tears wet the back of my shirt.

Just as I'm about to turn the stove off, I hear a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I ask, coming closer to the door.

There was no answer, so I went back to the kitchen and got the egg onto a plate for Tyler.

I place him down on a stool and hand him his plate.

"Okay bud, here's your egg. Eat up"

He takes his fork from beside the plate and starts taking little pieces from the egg.

"Who is it?" I ask again once they knock one more time. Again no answer so I just look at Tyler eat.

They knock one more time.

"I said who is it?!" I shout. Getting fustrated by the knocks.
I walk to door and swing it open.

"What the fuck do you want?" I fold my arms and stare at her sternly.

"I need you to come and get the rest of yours and your sons shit"

"He is your son too. Do you think this is a one person job?!" I scold at her.

"Whatever, I don't care about the both of you. Get your stuff immediately before my new boyfriend comes over to unpack his things" she walks off.

I shut the door and grab a jacket for Tyler and I.

"Tyler, we got to go"

"Where? McDonald's?!" He asks excitedly.

I nod and he runs over to me and slips on his jacket. I open the door and he walks outside.  Once I put my jacket on, I close the door and lock it.
........

"Mommy!"

She rolls her eyes and embraces him.

 I walk upstairs to retrieve our things. I get two boxes and place all of our things in it. Once I get everything packed up, I take the boxes in my arms and walk back down.

"Tyler say bye to your mom"

"Can mommy come?" He smiles.

"No, mom's busy. Mom will visit soon okay?" She smiles fakely as she pinches his cheeks.

"Aww okay" he smiles.

I come back inside the house once the boxes are in the back of the car. I take Tyler in my arms and walk out. I place him in his seat and I get on my side.

I start the engine and pull out of the driveway.

"Can we pick y/n up for McDonald's?"

"No, she is busy"

"Please"

"No, Tyler" I sigh.

"Please, please, please" he pleads.

"Tyler stop or no McDonald's "

"Fine" He sighs.
.............

"It's time for bed" I pick him up and hold him and run across the hall to his room like he was some type of superhero.  He laughs as I lay him down on his bed, I tuck him under the covers and turn the little spiderman nightlight on.

"Night daddy, love you" he closes his eyes slowly.

"Night Tyler, I love you too" I kiss his forehead and exit the room.

I walk to the living room and turn the tv on. I yawn and flick through the channels. I clasp my hands and slide my hand under my shorts and boxers. I hold my length when a graphic movie popped up on tv.

As I start moving my hand, I hear a knock.

"Who is it?"

There was no answer so I repeat the same motion.

"Probably those stupid teens down the hall" I groan.

They knock again, I take my hand out from underneath my boxers and shorts. I get up and speed walk to the door and open it.

"C-can I come i-in?" She asks timidly.

"What's in it for me?"

"Please Brendon" she begs.

"You didn't allow me in your house when I needed it. So what makes you think I'll let y-"

"Y/n!" Tyler pushes the door open and hugs her side.

"Hi Tyler" she smiles slightly, hugging him.

"Daddy let her in" He grins.

"Tyler, we cant. Besides it's past your bedtime" I take hold of his wrist and pull him back gently. So that he is behind me.

"Why? She is my friend and I'm not tired" he crosses his arms and pouts.

"Is that so?" I scoff.

"Yes" he furrows his brows and marches away to his room, slamming it shut.

I sigh, looking her straight in the eyes.

"You haven't talked to me for 3 weeks, we could've been connected if you decided to let me in your house. Why would you have sex with me if you know it wouldn't mean anything? "

She walks past me and sit on the couch. She sighs and places her finger on her temple.

"I fucking loved you and I still do. Why can't you just under-"

"I'm pregnant"
.......