Unforgivable. prt8

Brendons pov;

"Since the baby is a boy" she smiles, biting her lip, "we can go shopping for some clothes for him"

"Sure" I smile, lifting her shirt up to plant a kiss on her belly. I get down on my knees, pressing my lips onto her belly.

She giggles at that and runs her hand through my hair. I lift my head up and see her tearing up.

"When will Tyler be back?" She asks, placing her hand on her belly. Rubbing slowly and gently.

"Um, until tomorrow. Remember? He stays with his mom Saturdays and sundays

"Just you, baby, and I" she smiles holding my hand.

I lift myself off of the ground and help her walk outside to my car. Once we are out I help her in, making my own way to my side.

"Where do you want to go? Target?"

"Yes, they have the cutest baby clothes I've ever seen!" She grins.

I let a small laugh come out of my mouth. I start the engine and pull out of the driveway, making our way to Target.
.....

"That is not cute" she shakes her head, smiling.

"It's a lion wearing a hat, babe. That is adorable" I laugh.

"Fine, but he will wear it when nobody is present" she jokes.

"How about this cute hat?" I grin, holding a black baseball hat.

"Cute, definitely want that"

"You see. I can be good at choosing some cute boy clothes" I say, putting the hat in the cart.

"Yeah, says the one who wanted to get him some bright green pants with a bright blue shirt with a shark on it" she smirks.

"Well...who said I was going to put it together" I scoff.

"Calm down, babe" she laughs, tossing khaki colored pants in the cart.

I look around and see y/n's mom standing with Tyler at the sock section. I make my way over, poking Tylers back. He turns around and grins, hugging me.

"What are you doing here dad?" He smiles.

"Just buying things we need. What about you?"

"I don't know. Mommy just said we needed to come here" He laughs.

I look up at her and see that hideous face of hers staring right back at me.

Ugly mug

"What did you need?" I ask her.

"Looking around, is y/n here?"

"Yes, she is with me" I raise a brow, folding my arms.

"Y/n is here?!"

"Yes, baby. Do you want to come with me and y/n or stay with mommy?" I ask him.

"Youu"

"I would like to see my daughter"

"Why?"

"I can't see my daughter? " She smirks, making her way to the baby section.

I pick Tyler up and hurry to y/n.

"Y/n let's g-"

"Y/n? Woah, you gained some weight" she says, smirking.

"What do you want" y/n folds her arms.

"I can't congratulate the only daughter I have for being pregnant?" She pouts fakely and steps closer to y/n.

"Go home" I place Tyler inside the cart and step in front of y/n.

"Move, you piece of shit" she pushes me out of her way. Resulting in me falling to the floor and hitting the racks.

"Mommy, don't push daddy!" He yells.

Bitch

"Poor little pregnant y/n is scared of her own mother" she pushes y/n to the ground, making her fall on her back.

"Ow, ugh-You fucking bitch" y/n groans, hissing at the pain.

I immediately get up and run towards y/n. I bite my lip and lift her up carefully.

"Mommy no hitting! That's bad!" Tyler starts crying, screaming at her own mother.

"Shut up you failure" she slaps Tyler.

"Don't call my son that you fucking whore" I walk to Tyler once y/n is up. I hold him tight against me, rubbing his back.

"Oo what are you going to do about it fuck boy?" She smirks.

"Excuse me, can you please leave?"

We all turn to the target worker, standing there looking at y/n's mom.

"No, I will not until this disgrace leaves first" she folds her arm, staring right at y/n.

"I will get the cops" he threatens.

"Go ahead"

He gets his walkie talkie out of his back pocket and says the number, "654"

Two cops come rushing to us, asking what the hold up is. Once everything is said, the cops take her out of the store, banning her from target.

"Are you okay, m'am?"

"Yes, thank you so much" she nods.

The target worker nods and makes his way back to his isle.

"I'm so sorry about that" I hug her.

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault anyway" she sighs.

"Are you okay?" She asks Tyler, running a hand through his Hair.

"Mhm" he pouts, looking down at the ground.

"How about we get Tyler a toy, y/n? Don't you think he deserves it?" I say, hoping to cheer him up.

"We should buy him a toy, what do you think Tyler?" She says cheerfully.

He nods, a small smile appearing on his face.
.......

"Thank you mommy y/n and daddy" he says, opening the box of the avengers Captain America figure.

"You're welcome" y/n and I say at the same time.

She smiles at me and leaves a small kiss to my cheek.

I smile slightly, and look at her.

"Everything we got is freaking adorable" she squeels. "I can't wait to show my friends" she grins, holding the bag to her chest.

"My brother will love to play with me" Tyler says excitedly.

Tyler goes up to y/n, knocking on her belly.

"Hellooo?"

"Tyler, baby. Don't do that. That will hurt your brother and mommy"

"Okay" he walks away, picking up his Captain America toy.

Y/n hugs me from behind, roaming her hands down my stomach.

"I love you" she whispers, resting her head on my back.

"I l-love you too"

Could this be true?
......

Too bad that this series might come to an end /.\